freiburers 73 F bomb (F&F4 car)

I don’t care what any of the haters say about the Fast & Furiuos movie franchise…We’ve all sat and watched them. The unique thing about these movies is they showcase some really nice cars. Making the cars as much a part of the film as the actors. Well the next installment will be in theaters next month .So I wanted to talk al little about the cars in this one, like the appearance of a certain g-body of the grand national type…first time a GN has ever been in a movie. The fact that this movie seems to be concentrating on the real world instead of inspiring ricers to raid there local Pep-boys is refreshing.
The car that really has my attention is Dan Freiburgers 73 camaro it is awesome, so awesome in fact hollywood appoached him and asked if they could clone it for use in the movie. How awesome is it? Well just watch the video:
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-Ujpfa4mc”]YouTube - F-Bomb Camaro[/ame]

That is a helluva car.

In the latest issue of Hot Rod they do a feature article on the movie…

Mostly all 60’s - 80’s American Iron in this one…

Supposed to be better than all teh others…we’ll see come April 3rd…

Met freiberger last year in memphis. i remember when he started at hot rod magazine. he hasn’t changed at all lol

“I’ve got 30 cars. None of them run. I’m driving a borrowed car…” :rofl:

love it!

thats a BAD ASSS car

David Freiberger’s F-bomb is one of the sweetest hot rods ever built. The attention to detail is unbelievable. Nelson Racing Engines (Tom Nelson) builds some pretty stout small blocks, & this is their first foray into building complete vehicles.

I met David in CLeveland at the start of the 2007 Power Tour. Very nice guy.

Chad nelson started the company

:bigthumb:

I never heard that, but Tom builds the 2000 hp small blocks

The clone of it does wheelie in the dirt, with help of weight in the back. So much that it bent the car in the middle. Still not sure if it actually made the movie.

i actually bought the hot rod mags when they were doing the build for this car. simply bad ass. paint seals it for me. just makes everything work.

part 2

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaOZ_nepmDI”]YouTube - 73 Camaro “F-bomb” 1500 Horsepower — PART 2[/ame]

i subscribed to hotrod back when they did that car. so fucking sweet, that car is the definition of badass

I want to lick it, the damn thing is so nice