Vin Diesel Reinventing the "Cool"?

Some things and some people are simply cool. Vinny D is not one of those.

Flat Black was cool when the only people spraying their cars with it had put all the money into the engine and didn’t care what the rest of their rat-fucked ride looked like, so long as it was fast.

Grand Nationals were cool because it was a fucking Buick!!! that thumbed its nose at (and wagged its tail at) anything and everything. You could have it in any shade of one shade of black (except for that weird first year). Plus it was underrated and built for big boost.

Vin Diesel is . . . apparently going to be further mainstreaming these and other long-held bastions of the “cool” in the new “Fast and Furious” movie, which promises to be a disingenuous fist-fucking of great cars.

i’ve seen the pics of some of those cars and what I saw sas :wow :idiots , I’ll probably see it anyways

i cannot stand anything “fast and the furious” and furthermore despise my generation for exploiting everything and anything within sight of a dollar sign. nothing is sacred anymore.

I pray there is no Supra in the movie.

they allready ruined a supra, now its time to ruin somthin else

why do they insist on ruening EVERY nice car. hemi challengers, yenko camaros, saleens, and now grand nationals :wtf

ruined the supra?? How so?

supra prices increased drastically ever since that first movie.

I think he means ruined as in riced out to the extreme.
But, it also sucks that they cost so much 'cause of that movie. :sad

:nod

oh i’m def gonna go see it, and then i’m gonna do e-brake slides, and 1 wheel peel burnouts in the parking lot afterwards, like everyone else.

He’s not lying.

I’d be happy if there was. The value of a Supra seems to jump like, $8k with every movie lol.

Yea, and there were a ton that were wrecked and bought and riced out to hell. Body kits galore. Even though the value increased significantly.

gotta take the good with the bad

have you guys seen the poor, molested yellow Z32 they’re using? I don’t understand how something so vile can actually look pleasing to anyone. They added gay vinyls, gay ass 20+ inch chromes and what appears to be a gay ass 4x4 suspension setup. Not to mention they didn’t even bother to use a Twin Turbo…I can only hope that the value of Z’s skyrockets after the movie like it did with the Supras.

dear god…why do they need to bring a GN into it??? Poor car.

speaking of grand nationals…theirs a local one forsale on route 9

Sweet.
Ill take the Elantra out and we can drift together too.

What do you mean? That Grand National looks perfectly fine and non-riced out. :confused Oh and the Challenger and Camaro were mint as well.

And that “Saleen” in the second movie was a V6 with a kit, i read an article about all the main cars used in the first 3 Fast and the Furious movies.

Do you know haw many Supras were hacked up and wrecked after that movie? Ask that Holgen kid. Clean unmolested imports are hard to find after that BS Movie

+1 there are alot of older import cars I’d love to find clean and unmolested but that will never happen