friday night fun..

uhm you yanked a 302whp stock motor honda that had so much blowby it blew the top of my valve cover breather filter off. you’re amazing…and you BARELY beat me…on 17" heavy rims. Again you’re amazing…and im getting really really tired of your stupid lil man syndrome attitude…You do spray ur car…and every cookie cutter turbo honda with pistons and rods pulls you no problem. I watched it all the night you punked out racing burnall4… “my spray is almost out…waaaah” heres the facts. I do own the car im “talking shit about” for the spring. I never said anything about american cars. if you knew anything about anything you would’ve seen how many times I told you allllll my family is all muscle car guys. all of them…from dodge to ford. And i apprechiate all fast cars…what i dont appreciate are internet warriors like you with daddy bought cars! You’re attitude is shitty and every time I see you i think about smackin the living piss right out of you. And you should feel lucky I dont, lilman. Cuz you run your mouth on here, then when im standing near you, you’re like a timid kitten. I dont give a fuck about your shitty cameo. infact no one does. infact no one cares because anyone could spend 3k$ on a cookie cutter honda setup make 400whp…and u could spray all u want, and would yank you…all i was stating is your boy with his automatic slowmaro was not shitting on ANY properly tuned or driven 35r sti’s. then his story changed to a 30r sti. which is still prolly a load of shit. remember, drew I was doing this before you had a fucking license. gimme a break. No one fucking cares about your opinion. havent you noticed that? You’re the definition of why people dont like mustang and camaro owners. Cuz you write checks your ass cant cash. And why u even brought up brooks racing billy is beyond me, I could careless about those fucking guys either, all family money. dont fucking care…I mean come on man my SISTER could throw you around. just shut the fuck up already…fucking spoiled brat. maybe ur dad should have disciplined u more properly when you were younger…you wouldnt be such a punk now. kthx.

sincerely,

daddy