friday night fun..

LOL

On 87…

Joey how much have you used the camera since you deleted the videos? It is possible to recover off cards just like hard drives.

Tell him how to do it!!!

uhm you yanked a 302whp stock motor honda that had so much blowby it blew the top of my valve cover breather filter off. you’re amazing…and you BARELY beat me…on 17" heavy rims. Again you’re amazing…and im getting really really tired of your stupid lil man syndrome attitude…You do spray ur car…and every cookie cutter turbo honda with pistons and rods pulls you no problem. I watched it all the night you punked out racing burnall4… “my spray is almost out…waaaah” heres the facts. I do own the car im “talking shit about” for the spring. I never said anything about american cars. if you knew anything about anything you would’ve seen how many times I told you allllll my family is all muscle car guys. all of them…from dodge to ford. And i apprechiate all fast cars…what i dont appreciate are internet warriors like you with daddy bought cars! You’re attitude is shitty and every time I see you i think about smackin the living piss right out of you. And you should feel lucky I dont, lilman. Cuz you run your mouth on here, then when im standing near you, you’re like a timid kitten. I dont give a fuck about your shitty cameo. infact no one does. infact no one cares because anyone could spend 3k$ on a cookie cutter honda setup make 400whp…and u could spray all u want, and would yank you…all i was stating is your boy with his automatic slowmaro was not shitting on ANY properly tuned or driven 35r sti’s. then his story changed to a 30r sti. which is still prolly a load of shit. remember, drew I was doing this before you had a fucking license. gimme a break. No one fucking cares about your opinion. havent you noticed that? You’re the definition of why people dont like mustang and camaro owners. Cuz you write checks your ass cant cash. And why u even brought up brooks racing billy is beyond me, I could careless about those fucking guys either, all family money. dont fucking care…I mean come on man my SISTER could throw you around. just shut the fuck up already…fucking spoiled brat. maybe ur dad should have disciplined u more properly when you were younger…you wouldnt be such a punk now. kthx.

sincerely,

daddy

yeah but you’re not a punk, and u dont run ur mouth, and your car runs good… and ur a good guy. and no im not guna buy an sti ill have another front wheel drive car…but unlike alot of these people on here, ill have no problem letting my driving do the talking rather than my car.

cheers :slight_smile:

:rofl

:rofl

umadbro?

not at all, Sarge! When u guna start spraying the bustang? ftw?

How you gather that myself or Drew are punks will forever mystify me. Family money? LOL that’s great! I can’t speak for Drew here, but I know for a fact that I have worked for everything I have and I am pretty sure he has too.

Your observation is that I am a punk with a slow car. I am 27 years old, hardly a punk. I have been married since I was 22 and I own a house and 3 cars. I don’t come from money, but my father owns his own business (he’s a trucker) and has been working on vehicles for his entire life. My father is a generous man, but he does not pay for my toys unlike some other people.

You state that I/we run our mouths? How do you come to this conclusion? You came in this thread looking to start shit, but it’s US? You are acting like a child.

I do every bit of work on my cars, I am not some cookie cutter clown that likes to bolt a 30R on a B18. I know that Honda’s can be fast, I have built and boosted several. I have owned 6 Honda’s, 2 of which were swapped. I have nothing against imports at all, I enjoy all cars. I have given just about every foreign car maker a chance. About 7 years ago when the Scion line was released, I bought the xB (first one sold in capital region) and boosted it before it hit 1500 miles. I love imports…

Now, that being said, I think that you are giving Honda drivers a really bad name. You come in here spouting off how we are typical Camaro/Mustang guys and that our cars are junk… I don’t go around saying how slow your Honda and/or others are! Why? BECAUSE I RESPECT THEM.

Haha, :hug

Jonny bring out the cameo and run someone one of these nights, then it will end the mystery of how your car runs for people who haven’t seen it run.

/that gayness.

jdaniels i dont remember calling you fat, fatty. and in response to the cookie cutter b18/turbo comment, your a cookie cutter doughboy with a cookie cutter cameo, everyone RELAXX, everything in the thread so far could be summed up like this, dommy boy set terms to a rerace and see what happens, drew if your confident that youll win again then be a gentleman and run him again, also SHUUUTTTUPPPP with the fucking word “yanked” there was no yanking going on, more like minuscule “tugging” considering you didnt pull more than a car and a half at BEST on a car with 150 less horsepower than yours, you have no penis, jdaniels you didnt beat a 30r/35r/anythingR Sti, your a phony bologna stop telling stories it not gonna get you mad repz, kramer very well thoughout and informative post, everyone else participating made me lol at the random heckling.

and THIS is just out of control dude…

I hate you all!

LOLOLOLOLOL You are ridiculous! You just called me fat 201390214821048 times in one comment… hahahaha. Good shit.

Anyway, the race did happen and I have no reason to lie about it. The car most certainly has a 30R on it and was definitely tuned professionally. The kid who owns the car is a friend of mine whom wh3els also knows. IT FUCKING HAPPENED.

My car isn’t cookie cutter either, pencildick!

I saw it happen. I was the chase car. 4088R Cutlass Ciera

I was pissed when you passed us both :lol

that was the point, figured id make up for not doing it in the past. and yes, your car is cookie cutter, and it certainly didnt happen, your lying.

Who is it?