friday night fun..

(crickets)…

…OH FUCK!

Let me know when you have some decent quality videos (no wind noise). I made a pretty decent intro for a video.

Just use my videos from last week.

O pete dont get your pantys in a bunch. Its all in fun. You cant be in YOUR favor 100% of the time.

We have two different cars that are setup to do two completely different things. You arent a 520rwhp Car on STREET tires fighting for traction. Sometimes its better to be safe then sorry.

20wrx09 was behind me I believe when I had to completly lift because I nearly shit myself. I never get thattt sidewayssss to the point I need to lift. Last night was a rough night. It was colder then it has been at night lately…tires werent liking it.

would you want to have a close race with two cars that are hooking up 100%, all out or do you want a cheap easy win because one doesnt hook up for 2 gears? Not sure what else to tell ya.

it seem’s you want the cheap, easy way out. Tough shit. its like the high school bully kicking a retard while he is down.

+1.

there is a shit load of good videos of all our cars on your youtube and petes. LKSI can use the intro of cars from last night I took and combine everything and maybe some of the “better” videos from last night??

you wanted to do a 40 on spray but then decided not to. its ok.

thats why i said put the DRs on and lets do a 20/40… next time

you had NO problem running me on pump gas with you on spray from a 20/40 last time we raced.

oh well, if you don’t want to race again that is fine, you just put me in the handicap here.

i still love you haha

I TRIED to do a 40 on spray. Didnt work well. From a 40 I was faster off bottle last night until 60 or so…every race I did with everyone on bottle from 60 or under, I was 3/4 throttle from the hit in 2nd, then I would shift to 3rd and go full throttle, Nitrous would engage.

Looks like some nice runs, any vids of my buddys car and Pete runnin?

No ad, no vids of those runs unfourtanetly. That Stang is badass! There Nice thick black marks for hundreds of feet down central ave cause of that thing. Quite silly!

Yeah that thing fuckin moves, just gotta get it to hook better! We put my 28X10.5’s on it back when it was a stick car, and it wouldnt hook up on the highway till 4th gear lol.

just put a tire on the car FUCK:rofl

no but that thing is straight up beastly and the dude was down to earth.

10.7x@130 fuck!

did he beat Pete? Maybe thats why Pete’s pantys are tight right now ?? LOL

I will think about it…

Yeah hes good people, I actually bought the motor thats in my car off him. I cant wait to see that thing with a smaller pulley on it, should be stupid!

He got around pete spinning is what I heard.

yea thats what he was sayin, you bought it off him

yea he was buzzin right by me spinnin the tires haha

don’t be a bitch

520whp>420BRAH

haha

ahhhh so thats why Pete was a little uptight about this whole “sssmokinnnn” spinning thing! He got beat by two spinning cars in one night!

That motor I bought off him has been fuckin great, I really cant say enough about it. Its taken years and years of abuse and lots of spray and hasnt had anything happen other than a headgasket due to me hotlapping the car lol.

:popcorn

WHAT THE FUCK. VLAD. POPCORN THINGY NOW!!