friday night fun..

hardly uptight my dude

:wink:

you know its all fun, right Peturd?

cant wait to get out soon and get some runs in

and drew, if you knew whats good for you, go and buy a pair of nitto 555r dr’s. they are a great overall tire. not the best…but better and prob close price wise to what you have now. tires are the most IMPORTANT upgrade on your car!

Smokin how the hell do you not have tires yet, If we had the same bolt pattern Id let you borrow my 315 NT05’s for a night. The cameo would probably look pretty badass with a set of 17x10.5 black DD cobras on the rear :lol

Alright, I can get most of the noise out of your videos, I’ll finish a short video tomorrow

fuckin ltwon showin suckas what time it was last night … esp bein the only auto car lol…oh and for the record i was spinnin also and wanted a 20 roll and noone gave it to me

Drew had no shot of safely hooking up from a 40 on spray, it’s as simple as that. Tried on the first run, just was nottttt happening without real danger to the Cameo and anyone else nearby.

i was really willin to try

the first run of the night i saw his tailights go to the right and he started heading for the ditch. holy shit:eek2

no, the most important upgrade on my car is a rear end…which if I DO put stickys on it, that much needed 12 bolt/9" will be needed much much faster and I dont have the Mula for that shit.

dude im doin 1.57 60,s wit mine and its good still besides once rollin your rear aint gonna blow up thats only from digs and your not doin that so your good

I did have a set of 26" ET Streets on my car for all of 20 minutes and I ended up selling them.

but on a side note, I hate MT drag radials (305) sitting in my closet and I just bought a extra set of wheels for them.

everytime I spray my rear end whines louder and louder. I cant even hold a convo in the car anymore cruising at 2k without the rear end howling like a tornado.

+1

LOL

yah, that kinda surprised me. After that I looked at Kramer and said, “well, 40 rolls wont happen again tonight” lol

then the fuckers prolly done anyways lolol

yah, I will be surprised if I make it to winter

on a side note, I think I might like my “extra drag wheels” better then the ones on my car haha

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss248/SSmokinnSS/oe-vette-zo7-c-dd-r-2ps-n1.jpg

I didn’t notice you were sssssssideways until the car snapped back in line because I was facing towards the window with the camera lol

drew, i was saying in general, tires are the most important thing on any car. dont buy mickeys dr’s for the street. i had em, they suck… MT even told me that they were not designed for street use, they made them for DR drag racing comp. and the guy also told me its not a good idea to put them on a stick car, they dont like the shock of the drivetrain. kinda sounds stupid, but that what the guys at Mickey T’s told me. plus they last for about 2 weeks HA! the nittos are poopy at the track, but they last for a LONG time for a dr on street use