Fried Pickles

fried pickles are awesome

:lol: you are welcome

The have them at merge on Delaware… and i think quaker steak and lube

so good, chips only though, no spears.

They have 'em at Anderson’s too.

added to my bucket list.

I used to get pizza n stuff from a place called schrimmels down in lackawanna, they had them there, that was some good shit

First time I’ve had them was down here in Houston. Along with fried green tomatoes and ranch dressing. Shits great.

Fried oreos are also great.

My heart’s going into fibrillation just reading this thread.

are they breaded then fried? I really don’t like pickles, but at work when I’m bored I like to deep fry unconventional things. like ham, and celery. celery is pretty crazy to deep fry, it like almost explodes (tons of water in it)

They are sliced thin and breaded then deep fried. Same with tomatoes.

yeah it’s not a full pickle, here

http://campatterbury.info/Plasma%20Promo%20Pictures/Fried%20Pickles%20(2).jpg

hmmm prob go through an egg wash too… that sounds delish, even if I hate pickles.

but anything deep fried is delish i mean cmon

enabler.

ok that pic is making me drool now.

fried pickles are great.

fried just about anything is great.

one of the places we go a lot has fried oreos w/ icecream for desert :mmm:

I’ve never had fried pickle chips, every time I have it they are full sliced spears dipped in a dill breading served with spicy ranch. Goes great with a nice glass of Guinness :slight_smile:

i gotta think of the name of that town between spring/north side of houston and the woodlands to the east of 45. little town and there’s an awesome place to eat right by some railroad tracks… little touristy hole in the wall town, arts and crap, nice place to frequent. it’ll come to me, and when it does i will PM you directions.

deep fried pecan pie is also VERY awesome