things to deepfry?

I got myself a deep fryer and was just curious as to what my fellow car enthusiasts like to deep fry.

Chicken wings and that is it. I refuse to do anything else, ie. oreos, twinkies, cauiflower. That just sounds gross to me.

yeah I just want to try new things and if other people like it then it cant be that bad… right? so if the general consensus is that something is good then ill try it if everyone says oh that’s a bad choice then probably wont try it

pickles.

Deep fried twinkies are awesome, but they give you serious rot gut

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Make some sweet potato fries

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Make some sweet potato fries

Deep fried bacon is awesome!!! My son and daughter get it that way at Hillview Diner on Transit all the time.

Bacon wrapped hot dogs with cheese sauce. :tup:

Oreos.

DF oreos really are delicious.

Weren’t you working the day me and Eric made the deep fried mac & cheese balls? Sooo good!

I was, those were delicious I remember!

I noticed that deep frying leftover wings makes them really crispy and good. I like how quickly fries get done and things that take like a half hour in the oven only take 2 minutes.

YES!!!

Popcorn shrimp, chicken wings, Mac and cheese bites, fish fillets, fish sticks, fries, tater tots, green beans, mozzarella sticks, crab ragoon, etc everything listed I usually make for occasions. I think I’m the fattest kid on the board…

well for tonight I’m making a popcorn chicken type of thing and mozzarella/pepper jack sticks

Ice cream. It’s amazing

I took a frozen waffle and dipped it in beer batter then deep fried it. It was actually pretty good.

Oh yeah, I’m surprised no one said mushrooms. Batter them and fry them. If you dip them in ranch they’re really good.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chicken wings , pickles, mozzarella sticks

Little balls of dough, then put some jelly in the middle = filled donut holes.

Pierogies