Friendly Winter Reminder: Drive safe!

We have Ontario’s ridiculous auto insurance rates to thank for that. :mad:

People figure their insurance will double or triple if they scratch someone’s bumper, which it just might.

I’m already paying out of my bunghole at 25 years old with a practically perfect record, so it kinda scares the poo out of me too (pardon the pun).

my insurance right now is as perfect as it can be right now. One ticket or one accident will force me to sell the car. But i’ll still take my chances… not worth driving half the speed limit or blocking traffic OR EVEN RISK A TICKET FOR DRIVING TOO SLOW

Doubt you’re even capable of doing so… I, as well as others that have ridden shotgun can attest to that! :wink:

–Gabe

^^ LOL SHUSH YOU!! DONT JINX ME

I’m still doing fine after 7 warnings… :rolleyes:

As long as you invest in some good winter tires and dont tailgate…we all should be fine but make sure to watch for other drivers with not so high I.Qs. Remember the best defence is a good offence so make sure ur prepared ppl and be safe out there. Hopefully there will not be a lot of snow this year though.

I don’t even understand how an 19 year old driving a Z manages to get 7 warnings…I would’ve thought the cops couldn’t wait to slap tickets all over the place.

look at it from the cop’s perspective.

“OH SHIT A KID DRIVING A 350Z? MUST HAVE RICH PARENTS, DONT WANNA **** WITH THAT!!!”

lol… that’s the only explanation i can think of… which is a good and bad thing. i hate how everyone stereotypes me as rich spoiled kid… but then it gets me out of tickets ways :smiley:

lucky, i got 7 tickets this year alone.