Friends...need a favor

Hey!
As you guys know, which are my close friends back in BLO…mark and i are coming to visit for st. pattys. our airport ride may not be working out, and we were wondering if someone could pick us up this FRIDAY morning (march 16th) at 10:12 AM.

we would be really grateful! :slight_smile:

and ALSO…if you know of anyone who has 2 cars, beater or not, and wouldn’t mind lending one to us (we would fill up the tank, and pay you if needed)…from that morning when we arrive until saturday morning/early afternoon.

…we need to go to toronto urgently because my grandmother is ill and its somewhat getting to the point where we need her to meet Mark (my fiance) since she hasn’t yet, and she really wants to/needs to…and we dont know when we will have another opportunity.

if anyone could please help us out, that would be super awesome. drop me a message on here or call me up!

Thank you!

just a thought: wouldn’t it possibly be a major hassle driving somone else’s car (who wouldnt even be with you) over the boarder? that could be a major headache and waste of your time. :gotme:

hmm i dunno, i’d hope not.
what if i got a note or something that was notarized?

mark = 25 right?

have him rent a car, mad cheap for a day…

why not just get a cheap rental

theres big sales for this weekend at enterprise too

*border

I have a vehicle you can use if you want… for seks (in exchange for)

i wish i could help you with any of this but work ownz and the audi is still a parts bin. and i owe you it for a day anyways too. would have been a perfect time to make good on that bet.

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:8,topic:25809"”]

I have a vehicle you can use if you want… for seks (in exchange for)

[/quote]

Dood, mark isn’t gay.

I’d help out but unfortunately I’m working that morning, and my other car is not on the road yet. Also Andrea mentioned you both might be staying here for a day or two but I really haven’t gotten anymore information on it, just need to know if I need to clean the place up a bit.

Akvile, I’ve got nothing to do on Friday morning, I can pick you and Mark up if you haven’t found anybody already, let me know in pm or on aim :slight_smile:

oh yeah, i could also pick up if need be… for seks

[quote=“Daddie,post:10,topic:25809"”]

Dood, mark isn’t gay.

[/quote]

not yet he isn’t. :wink:

^If anyone can make him be gay, josh can do it :* :wink:

[quote=“j_espo1,post:2,topic:25809"”]

just a thought: wouldn’t it possibly be a major hassle driving somone else’s car (who wouldnt even be with you) over the boarder? that could be a major headache and waste of your time. :gotme:

[/quote]

Yeah it is a hassle, but just say its a relative. My car = registered to step dad for cheaper insurance and yet they are always like ok, go on.

[quote=“Daddie,post:4,topic:25809"”]

mark = 25 right?

have him rent a car, mad cheap for a day…

[/quote]

I think he is only 24

One thing to think about with renting a car… Thursday starts the NCAA games in Buffalo, going through the weekend. I’m guessing here will be a shortage of rentals.

you need some one to pick you up from washington state on fri? and drive you to buffalo? and then drive you back to washington, and then drive back? i so wish my camaro could do that.

mark is only 24…is there any way we can still get a rental…anywhere!?? hmmm…

Josh…Marks isnt teh ghey :stuck_out_tongue:
no seks for you , :lol:

…but…i can, umm…buy you a blow up doll? lol deal?

I’m 24, I’ve gotten rentals.

Its a 25 dollar per day surcharge, but they give you a car.

One thing i’m not sure of. Some rental companies don’t let you take their car into Canada.

Double check this!