*Small Rant* It's going to be a good trip...

So, as some of you know i’ll be back up in Buffalo from Jan 4-8. I’ll be staying with my Uncle, but of course there’s always problems.

My Uncle e-mailed me yesterday telling me he can’t pick me up at the airport because he is in meetings all day. So right now I can see myself twiddling my thumbs at the luggage carousel because I have no way to get to my Uncle’s. I just called my cousins hoping they’ll be able to pick me up, so I guess we’ll see about that. Oh yeah, here’s the best part. Usually when i’m there I have a mode of transportation (a.k.a. The grandmamobile) but it isn’t safe to drive in the wonderful Buffalo winter weather so now I have no mode of transportation…ANYWHERE. We tried all the rent-a-car places, and because i’m only 21 i’m SOL, the cheapest rate we could find for all the days that i’m in Buffalo was $278, and that’s for a car like a Sunfire or Cavalier. So as of right now i’m pretty much going to be sitting around at my Uncle’s (assuming that I make it there) twiddling my thumbs. Ugh.

/rant

Cliffs Notes: No ride to the place i’m staying, no car in Buffalo, i’ll be bored OUT OF MY MIND.

get someone to drive you places when you want to go somewhere.

im sure you have plenty of friends left here.

:gotme:

You don’t really know me, but I can entertain you…

(Not leghumping… I am just always bored out of my mind as well…)

I won’t bite you either…

Lol, and I guess I am the wierdo that volunteers to drive people around that I dont know… ie: Carl, who I drove to PA and back for his transmission, HotRodKid who I took out to colden to strip one of my cars… list goes on.

Ok, so things are a little better now. I realized I wouldn’t need the car that Sunday the 8th that i’m there. It’s like $200 for a Grand Am while i’m staying in Buffalo, so my parents are going to let me rent the car. Yee Haw :slight_smile:

Grand… Am… Have fun!

what buffalo weather…it’s been raining for weeks now…lol…there’s no snow

Hey a Grand Am is better than nothing, and yeah it’s been raining but I still don’t wanna try and drive the grandmamobile. I’ll take a newer Grand Am over a 16 year old Toyota.

:slight_smile: Dont worry, lol, Im just kidding… You will be surprised though, Skunk’s right, no snow. Theres just rain and misery here. My ex was in town last week, and she lives in Florida now and was disappointed by the lack of snow.

tkklemann WILL bite.

katie im right around the corner… i woulda picked up u :stuck_out_tongue:

I would have picked you up. My only thing is that we would have to go under the chunnel a few times because if I’m out near the airport it is a must. Oh and drive by that weird strip club.

Hell i don’t work i would ahve even picked ya up. i could ahve even made a sign with your name on it :slight_smile:

oh and the rental car trick is have someone who is much much older rent one then use their ride

Ooh I would have gotten a sign? That’s hot :slight_smile:

Anyway, hopefully i’ll be seeing most of you when I come up, i’m really looking forward to it!

God i’m craving Mighty. Yum!

That is always fun to rip through. :tup:

Don’t be hating on the old toyotas. >_>

I sometimes lick too…

Uhh

Shaddup, or I’ll lick you too…

:smash2:

there are two on Aero

lol i know the feeling. Imagine not having it for over a year :ohnoes:

Enjoy your trip back in the hood :tup: