Want to return for a visit...DENIED *Rant*

Alrighty, here’s the situation.

I always would stay with my Uncle as some of you know when I would come to visit to Buffalo. Recently, he accepted a job down here in Tampa where he’ll be making a lot of money and he’ll finally be down in Florida. :wiggle: Yey for him! But not so Yey for me.

I want to come back up in the beginning of August before I go back to School…I miss the food…I miss my friends and family. My Uncle is moving down next month, so obviously staying with him would be out of the question. I can’t stay with my other Aunt and Uncle because they’re…well a few fries short of a happy meal. Plus, the last time I stayed with my Aunt she accused me of being “depressed” because I didn’t want to go to the movies with them. She’s nuts. So that’s out of the question. I can’t stay with my Grandmother, she’s 83 and I don’t want to be a burden on her. It’s hard enough for her to live on her own as it is because she is a Diabetic and she also has a bad hip. I would stay with my cousin and his wife in West Seneca but the only problem with that would be that I don’t think he’ll be home in the beginning of August. Leaving me to help out with taking care of the kids. I would definitely have to get a rental car since I don’t trust my Grandma’s 1990 Toyota Carolla, so obviously I don’t have the money for a hotel. I’m trying to save up now for the plane ticket, and I know my parents would help me out with a car. But as for a place to stay…looks like so far i’m S.O.L.

Sighs This is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

I should have an open apt. in the beginning of Aug in lkpt if ya want to crash there for a week.I’ll be closing on it in early july and won’t be renting until prob Sept.1 so it should be empty then.Just don’t trash it on me LOL.:biglaugh:
LMK
D

the place I was supposed to get has like 3 spare bedrooms, which I would turn into guest rooms. but I’m not sure yet if I’m gonna be able to get that place

lol, I wouldn’t do that to you. I think I might try and suck it up and stay with my cousins, I e-mailed her so i’m just waiting for something back. As much as i’d like to be in the Williamsville area, I don’t see it happening.

ok,well lmk the offer stands and it’s not like it would be an problem as it will be empty anyways.
D

I’m sure between all of us here, you can find a few rides here and there to meets and what not.

In B4 she gets 15 PMs from guys goin yo baby you can crash at my place :lol:

JK :smiley:

that sucks tho, id say just take up misterrichmans on his offer and throw a kegger LoL :lol:

lol :slight_smile:

:tup:

:word:

Yeah, maybe she can find a place to stay too.

You are welcome to crash on a couch here

not like theres already 6 people living in mah house :slight_smile:

i already gave u my take on this the other day, i can help out with a nite or 2 if needed