Frog Hair on Transit - review

Last weekend I went to Frog Hair with some friends.
It is an indoor golf facility with a great restaurant.

When we arrived I was surprised at how nice the place is.
The golf was entertaining but obviously not like real golf.
The food was great after golf, I heard they got lucky because unexpectedly a very great chef applied there and they hired him.
The place is like a high end club inside.
Outside was almost surreal because it felt like a resort rather than some place on Transit across from Honda.:biglaugh:
They have a nice outdoor heated bar with a huge TV.
In front of the bar is a large fire pit surrounded by teak rocking chairs.
The guy attending the fire was also handing out blankets!

Not that I was looking (because I am married) but the girls were good lookin.:slight_smile:

The only bad thing was the girls that work the “pro shop” were not too swift.
The girl charged my buddy and we were standing there and the other snaps, “What are you guys waiting for?”
My buddy asks, “Where are we golfing?”
The girl says," Oh, I will show you."
So I never paid but maybe it is only $36 for 2 golfers.:gotme:
The other thing was the golf screen sometimes got real funky(must be Windows software).
Our wives sat and chatted over cocktails right where we golfed.
They took a few shots too which was funny.
They also offer private rooms to golf in but I am not sure what they charge for the chamagne rooms.:biglaugh:
One other funny thing was that the dining room is the same room as the golf and everytime I hit my Nike Sumo2 Sasquatch everyone spit up there drinks it is so loud.:lol:

Over all I would highly recommend Frog Hair Golf.:tup:

Love Frog Hair.

Good review. :tup:

it def is a nice place.

been there a few times.

great review :tup:

reservations or can you just walk in?

you can walk in

hmm i def have to check this out.

I guess it’s half price off season.(Right now through summer)
We had reservations for 2 hours of golf then we told them when we were getting near the end to get us a table.

i gotta check the place out. i made a majority of the paint thats on the walls and the faux finisher said it came out awesome. he was tryin to get me some free rounds but couldnt get any.

^They have flooring similar to mine too.:slight_smile:

Werd. Beef on Weck there is awesome, and the Patio out front is pretty nice to have a few to many beers at.

X…

:tup: this place was really nice, gunna have to go back to try the outdoor lounge/bar area

I dined there a couple times last summer. Not bad

Chef there is my parents neighbor :tup: good guy.

I didnt really care for the golf, It just felt odd. We were also by the dining room when we golfed, I kept cursing when golfing and then turning around to notice the people eating staring at me…woops.

Jeller

Did mothers day brunch there. I was impressed! Food was really good.

My Grandpa liked this kinda stuff too :stuck_out_tongue:

I had too :slight_smile:

:tup: Food is great and priced very well.

going here tomorrow, my friend called and booked it.

apparently, it’s going to be $63/pp for a private golf room for 4 with open bar and apps for four hours.

i’ll type out a review saturday when i’m no longer intoxicated :tup:

open bar and apps for 63 a person…shit how are they making any money. I gotta get in on this

the fuck?

really?

open bar for 4 hrs?

real golf sucks, im sure fake golf sucks even more but open bar for 4 hrs for $63?

in

the food there sucks, IMHO. Everything else is nice. Wait…it’s a resturaunt though isn’t it? so the food SHOULD be good.

:tdown: for Frog Hair Food
:tup: for the atmosphere

6.5/10