Front Plate in Cali

not that i care cause i’m used to getting pulled over, lol. but yeah, i guess they take it a little more serious out here. got pulled over like 2 nights ago for not having front plate on in my roomates car. SDPD asked us like 10 times if we had drugs, did drugs, or there was anything in the car that would make us not want him to search the car. about 20 minutes later, stepping out of the car, getting placed against it and searched he let us go with a warning :bloated: it was right by SDSU too, so there were about 100 spectators cheering. good times.

SDSU is considered a pretty hearty party college. It sucks, but I’m really not surprised.

no…believe me…they take front plates just as serious in buffalo…

(do a search for my horror story with cheektowaga police thread)

Really?

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:3,topic:28541"”]

[/quote]

But do you have a front plate now?

I didnt have one for about 8 months now… No problems… Yet…

I know a kid in Trabuco Canyon, ca and he didnt have a plate on his car for the 2+ years he had it, no problems…

i hope u were coming back from TJ i woulda told those motherfuckers to fuck off

nah we were going to a state party. i didn’t exactly want to tell “those mother fuckers to fuck off.” I just told them I’m in the process of becoming an SD Sheriff and they let us go. winner.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:3,topic:28541"”]

[/quote]

I read that, and it sucks.

But I have had great luck without a front plate (so far).

I continue to leave it off too. I’m convinced it has gotten me out of numerous speeding tickets. Every time I get pulled over for speeding, I just get written up for not having a front plate. :tup:

Although, I am going to be putting it back on soon.