front suspension question

Well I recently installed some spacers on my front to make it look a little more aggressive but the tires stick out from the fender a little (3-5mm) I didn’t have time to raise the car (i don’t really want to anyway, cause i like this look) but as you can guess it rubs when I hit any sort of bump especially at higher speeds… I have nismo coilovers and today I increased it to the maximum setting in front thinking maybe it’ll help a little by stopping the wheels from bouncing up much… are there any negative effects to doing this (to the coilovers or to handling?) I already rolled my fenders a long time ago too, but is it possible to use a pipe/bat and bend out the fenders over the tire?

I don’t want this to turn into a story soo ill stop typing now…

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks :smiley:

i run my coils on the hardest setting myself, as for rolling the fender more there was that guy in the youtube video a bit ago that put a breaker bar infront of his wheel and drove forward slowly making the bar push the fender out. as for negative affects on running the coils that hard, they’re made to be run hard if needed so they should fine, and it still steers fine, i didnt have any problems with handling

i run full stiff, my fenders are pulled so far out that the metal started to bend up, and i run way to much camber

but it looks sickkk