Frozen Thai Fish Cakes

its a few miles down NFB past jasmine. Its on the same side of the road though. just keep driving it is on the right.

Isn’t there another on the other side of NFB near Sheridan?

EDIT: Thai Bistro

Neon Thai too, but that place scares me.

That neon thai place goes through more business names than anything

You guys need a malaysian food place.

Ugh.

mmmmmm - malaysian… maybe I’ll get malaysian for lunch since I’m working in downtown SF today :wink:

Never had Malaysian food. What is different about it?

very similar to thai - but less emphasis on the curry / coconut sauces, with a clear vietnamese influence (fish sauce and the like)

There is a vietnamese place next to one of our facilites, i should check that place out.

Ah sounds good. Although Thai gave me an appreciation for curry and coconut sauces.

True dat! Green curry with scallops is the bomb! I have to give the other stuff a try though.

dennis…if you make a batch of dumplings like you use to at bubble tea, i’ll paypal you for shipping and costs of ingredients and labor… lol

I think I will have to hit up Bao tonight. I just got a craving for bubble tea. I need to fill up my card full of stamps.

i’ll be there tonight with the old lady :tup:

tuna melt bao and banana taro bubble tea FTW

Banana Taro?? Never tried that. I just get the straight up Taro. I don’t think I’ve ever tried another flavor.

dude…variety is the spice of life…kinda sucks since i’m not cool with the new owners like i was with dennis, who wouldn’t mind that much letting me make my own or get more than the max of 3 flavors…but some things you may want to try on future visits are:

banana taro (creamy)
kiwi strawberry…a classic
cherry mango (not sure if the new place has cherry, if not, try strawberry mango)
strawberry banana

and all are good in the slushy form too…

ps: sorry for being so off topic, i can’t help it…

Just went for thai last night, saigon bankok, that place is the biggity bomb!

Whats the pricing like? The wife and I were talking about going this weekend.

12-15 for the dinners not bad at all.