I've been missing out...

on thai food. Oh how delicious.

And next week I will be having Indian food.

Yay.

Yeah, it’s like Chinese food, only it’s not crispy or something. Never have been able to nail down the difference.

:wtf: I just got a craving for sushi. :bloated: It’s not like I even like sushi that much, I just want it. :gotme:

Thai is spicier…

Uhm. Peanut and coconut perhaps?

Thai food rocks!

yellow curry chicken FTW ( peanuts and coconut) Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Indian food is ok

Mmmmm Papaya on west chippewa is pretty good. Kinda pricey, but most of those places are.

Ah. We went to Jasmine on the boulevard. She said it’s not “hardcore” thai but good for those of us who haven’t had the pleasure yet…

I’m a bit worried about her Indian cooking. She really likes spicy food. Eep.

Theres a place in Rochester that has awesome thai food, called the King and I. Its in henrietta.

SAIGON BANGKOK on the BLVD is the best around. Z PHAT Z’s place :tup: :tup:

…though I believe they also own Papaya?? correct me if i’m wrong Pat.

Taste of Thai on Hertel Ave :tup:, and yes it is spicy to the point that mild is hot and then it goes up from there

not to spoil the thread, but thai food, while delicious, makes me quite sick.

Pad Thai for the win. I got hooked on that ish while I was in the city. So the best places around here are Papaya and Saigon Bangkok?

I second this!

Taste of Thai on Hertel Ave got the best Pad Thai among all thai restaurant in this area.

just don’t order the highest “star” (too hot to handle)

i wonder whether they have this menu called “Lard Naa” (sp?)
Lard Naa = wide white noodle, deep fried, topped with steamed broccoli, chicken/beef/pork with peanut sauce…SUPER NICE…

i usually have em at a Thai restaurant called “joys” in Chicago, IL

thai and indian both rock, but it stinks up your house if you cook it at home

i love my GF’s cooking…

ah~