FS:01 neon RT some mods check profile 4 pic need gone asap!!

willing possible negotiate help me with this ppl will not be dissappointed i need this thing gone asap cant afford to pay for both vechicles email me for pics
92500 miles
3 guage pillar volts and air fuel all set up for boost
hurst short throw with custom center console
thermal rd exausht
unortho pully never installed
full buddy club 2 body kit with z3 fenders and all new lights to make it look like 03 or newer never installed
aem cai
17" white rims new tires brakes and rotors
side graphics
energy suspension bushings all the way around
booger bushings
carbon fiber trunk and hood srt4 style
interior perfect mint everything on the car is sweet for a neon lol very loud and noticable everywhere u go u can email me at supermandan2006@yahoo.com for pics the asking price is $5500 will get u every thing even all the stock pieces!!!:pimp:

Your gunna wanna post pics up for a much better sell. Sounds nice tho. Glws

add FS to title

glwts

car was very well taken care of. for 5500 it’s deff worth it. I have been in this car and overall it’s a nice car well put together.

deff nice car nice owner!! glwts

thanks bro lol u wanna buy it

naaaa im broke i need a engine lol

yo bro that is tight for a neon

pretty friggen nice :tup:

i could have sworn i have seen that

i have seen it i jsut want to say a very nice whip for the $$ if the price was a little lower i would do it!

whats a little lower 2 you all the parts on this thing are pretty much brand new i got 2 much invested i need it gone lol cant afford it shoot me a price

Props to this kid. I’ve worked with Dan for quite a while, car is real nice. I installed the AEM CAI and Hurst Short Throw…car is well taken care of.