FS: 18" deep dish SSR wheels

as title states, i’m selling a set of 18" SSR Stresse wheels. size of them are (F) 18x10 offset -7 and ® 18x11 offset -19 with 5x114.3 bolt pattern.
http://img161.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/3/9/0/9/gann7997-img600x450-11573667222006-09-04_079.jpg
http://img161.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/3/9/0/9/gann7997-img600x450-11573667802006-09-04_085.jpg

asking$3200obo located in Van. BC. will ship to anywhere in canada.

if you’re interested, please email me at Yamada_jonathan@hotmail.com

Jun

sick, 2 bad there wont be too many ppl on this board that would be able to run those.

or afford them in the first place :stuck_out_tongue:

yea seeing as 10" rims dont fit on the front without inner wheel well tubbing…

post these on a lexus forum

ahh but u see, thats where you’re incorrect. wheel fitment is a thing where i was always taught. you dont find wheel that fit your car, you make the car fit the wheel. you CAN fit the 10g’s in the front, over fenders, rolled fenders, tie rods, and ditch that ugly ass fender liner and you’re good to go.

that my friend is the good way to think!!!

when i first got my work wheels last year i got really frustrated cause i couldnt lower my car enough cause of rubbing issues, well onc ei made them fit ( roll, pull and -4.5 camber in rear and -3 camber in front) i find my works fit great! Alot fo it also has to do with tire size as well. well im running 18x9 +20 and 18x10 +23.

mr_240sx your car is beyond sexy.

if you take offense to my french, but anyone who says wheels are too big or are impossible to fit on their car are … pussies. if yoiu really like them, and you want them on your car, you’ll do as much as you can to make it happen cuz u know, in the end, it’ll all work out good. that and you have the bragging rights to anyone else who thinks they got more lip. on a final note, they look PIIIIIIIIIIIIMP!!!

those wheels are pimp… if only i had 5 lug id make these fit my ride… good luck on the sale bro!

u can but you would either have to beat the wheel well in with a hammer so much that it would fit or cut it out and tube it.

im running 17 x 9 + 5 on the front right now… do you even have a car?

you see, you would not have to tub your wells, although, you will have to re route the wiring harness unless u like smoking wires. cuz they’re wide, and the minus offet, it would not hit the inner wall. u pull out and foll out the fender to f&*K and they wont hit. my cousing had these a nissan cima and that car has smaller wells than S13’s and they fit fine after some fender work. if you really think about it, u’re running 9J with +5 offset, so if you were to run 1 inch wider like a 10J, and have a negative offset of -7 ( iono how good you are at math but i know i’m right ) it’ll be equivalent of a 9.5J with 0 offset. and i know damn well that an S chassis can fit those w.o hitting the fender wall.

and fyi, i drive a Lexus :stuck_out_tongue:

please do not take any offence to this, i am not intending to be a dick in any way, but at that price, you may be sitting on those wheels for a little while.

They will only fit certain vehicles, so your market is very limited. on top of that, anyone who is going to make they’re car fit a size like this, knows what they’re getting themselves into, and will usually dish out the extra little bit for brand new wheels.

Large width, low offset wheels are for sale all the time back in Japan and Dubai for dirt cheap because the sellers realise their market is very limited.

anywho, good luck with the sale… those are extremely pimp wheels, very nice sizes, and would look very nice on a nissan vehicle, but you may want to reconsider your price if you’re looking to get rid of them anytime soon.

pimp r us? fuck lol

i purchased these brand new at about 5400 bucks. my asking price is obo. and i think my price is fair as is. if you wish to look at other wheels that need to be specialty made/order go right ahead and then you can tell me how much they cost. but in any case, i respect your response and your opinion, but i personally do not think my price is out of range.

well gotta give the guy some respect, those are f’en bling, negative offset like cmon FUCK… lol… and 10 and 11 width… daymn…

yo shumi LOL here are the perfect rims for your +50mm widebody :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow…this is why at the end of the month we run out of bandwidth. Because useless posts like these are made WAY too often.

my post is like 1kb-2kb? :lol:

:lol: <- me when I kick you in the groin

^^^ stop posting plz. just stop.

You got the chedda? i sure dont.

i thank you for you input guys but pls, if you have comments, you can email me. at the same time, the price is obo so i will accept reasonable offers as i am flex my asking price. but my all means if you know anyone who would be interested let them know.

Jun