FS: 180sx 6 speed

Are you seriously threatning my house? Why dont you come by if you want to be a big shot, how the hell have you met me? You have no idea who I am.

Oh yeah and also I didnt pay them, I got the car from them, they were more then willing to let me use their shop with the hand of one of the mechanics. I cant exacly teleport my car from quebec when something needs to be done now can I?

What are you implying big shot?

I think you need to check ur self bro I am not down with this type of shit…

I think COOP was messing around!!

LOL this thread is fucking hilarious and pathetic. Nice power though

^^

+1

+2 leave the homo alone and let him ‘TRY’ too get 15.5k for his riced out shitty paint jobbed s chassis i would never let a job like that leave my shop im suprised you take such pride in shitty work

Win! Zing!

I didnt paint the car. Yeah the car is so riced out? Do you even know what rice means? I believe more money and work has been spent for performance rather then looks, and you dont need to start talking shit about the paint job, it looks fine, so what i am not a huge fan of orange neither? Looks allot better then some other projects I have got in the past, cant always get the right car with the right colour? Atleast it has no rust, solid frame, no problems, so are you guys really trying to say this cars shit when you havnt seen it? You seen 4 shity pics I took at like midnight? Honestly guys lay the fuck off why you getting so offended? I met one of you guys yesturday and you endid up running away whoever the fuck that was, what seems to be the problem?

You think this is the first time you fags say I wont get my asking price or talk shit, if anyone was serious could have msg me I have like 200 pics now, videos, was willing to drive the car to show people, you guys are just dicks so not my fault I am not going to put any effort for you people to see this car, no thanks. I always get my asking price, and fast too, I got 12,500 for my last s13 stripped with not half the mods, so this one will be easy I could have it gone already for a very happy price but I dont want it gone just yet, might even keep it for next years so you guys can get spanked by the " rice " since all you guys have your car hiding in the gargae for now looks like I will have to wait. I got deep pockets and it looks like some of you guys are going to have to put your money where your mouth is. This car is so slow and stock, nothing but rice so no one should be afraid to throw down some cash? I dont think I will be showing any one whats under the hood now, looks like you guys want some action? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You guys really dont know how to do business, I bet you guys dont even buy cars outside of forums? You think its all done here? I dont take anyone serious unless they come in person. You guys are clearly nerds and dont know how shits done in the real world, have fun with your forum.

^You posted b.s 3 times in a row without a reply…just leave

Ya ya seriously you’ve said enough. SON is dumb, you are not of course we know that.

I can not believe this thread is still open and that no bans have been dished out yet.

I got a temp suspension for much much less then any of this shit.

Move to drama at least. geez.

I dont know you,
But things would have flown over a lot easier if you would have started with this attitude
"

"

how can you say these guys dont know how to do business when your posting a fucking s-chassis (s13 at that ) for 15 grand without the specifics or a detailed for sale ad.

"I got deep pockets and it looks like some of you guys are going to have to put your money where your mouth is. "

Yea, So deep that you spend 7 grand on someone else’s build.
Where’s the real cars richy rich?
If your pockets are deep why are you fucking with 18 year old nissans

lmao

+1, we know you were trying to make a quick buck to fill those empty “deep pockets” we caught you , just leave :slight_smile:

John and i wanna see the goddamn fucking lowenharts!

i gotta pretty good look at the rims when i was waitin for the light in kingston, im about 90% these are them
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww75/jzavalinsk/lowenhart_lsr_chrome.jpg