FS: 1976 Datsun 280Z Parts

PRISTINE UNCRACKED 280z dash. The dash does not come with gauges, and is perfect for a cracked dash replacement. It has some slight overspray from a previous owner spray job on the car, but I can take care of that before I make a final sale. It will come off with some elbow-grease and non-toxic and delicate cleansers that I will be doing tomorrow.

I also have a set of aftermarket factory replacement stampings of the rear quarters. These go from the door jambs, down to the dog leg, across to the rear, wrap around the tail light section, and cut across OVER the signature S30 hip / hood-line carried to the back of the car.

They are in box, FULL quarter replacements, have no indentations for 240z Bumpers (so you can run euro bumpers and it might be exactly what you need.

They have the manufacturers e-coating to ensure safe storage in moist environments… but they’ve been in a living room for the passed year in a box.

They are a pair, and only will be sold as such.

Similar items of this size (not patches for this-a part and thata-part) cost about 500 a quarter/a side (that’s nearly what I bought them for) and are cut from rust buckets and need work anyway.

Make me an offer via email. I may have some left over Datsun shit I can throw in.

ralph dot care at gmail dot com

price/location?

peace

+1 on that

Updating my user profile now, so it’s on all sales.

Sorry. make offers on price. I’ve been getting a lot of different ones. It comes down to whether it’s worth it to ship and buy boxes / my time, or to wait for a local sale.

Then again, I need to put KM on my VG33ET that I just built so that I can run the motor in before I go bonkers on it, so driving here and there to the post office is not a bad thing.

Oh, and Dash may be deliverable or half-way deal. Have to see if it fits in the Z31, which it should.