FS: 1990 eagle talon TSi

:picard:

I’ll give you $50 for it, that’s what it’s worth.

zing!

i only want 1k for the car without rims.

no im dead serious. on the volkswagen.

i want something with a warranty that drives nice.

post on the eclipse forums then

since you’re wading through an insane amount of offers to buy in this thread anyways

yeah i thought about it 1200 just isnt worth it to me, just doesnt seem like its worth that. if youll take 500 ill take it asap. let me know

[quote=“Carnut,post:42,topic:31042"”]

I’ll give you $50 for it, that’s what it’s worth.

[/quote]

i said 200

[quote=“cky89,post:37,topic:31042"”]

id trade for the swapped 90 civic. lol

i <3 that car

[/quote]

with like $1300 cash you have a deal today

[quote=“ctspoolintsi,post:46,topic:31042"”]

yeah i thought about it 1200 just isnt worth it to me, just doesnt seem like its worth that. if youll take 500 ill take it asap. let me know

[/quote]

if you wanna pull the motor il give it to you for 500

[quote=“cky89,post:44,topic:31042"”]

no im dead serious. on the volkswagen.

i want something with a warranty that drives nice.

[/quote]

[BEEP BEEP]
THREE VEEDUBS FOR UNDER 17 THOUSAND!!

that is the only thing worth the money on the car its got a beat lookin body. your taking off the rims, trannys bad. you even said it yourself every paycheck you have been dumping into it so it must need alot of work. i think 500 is more than fair. and im sure every one on here will agree.

500 and you can pull the motor and take it. the body is perfect. just needs to be painted. it was completely stripped, hence the reason it required so much money

if you dont know the whole story dont assume shit

o but i do know the whole story that is why i offered only 500.

my ass you know the story.

you can take the motor for 500, ill part the rest and make what i want outta the car.

has this car ever been in a accedent ? is the turbo still good? when was the C Test done? Could you prove 140 across if i came down? You said the rear driver break was done. What about the rest ?

the rest of the brakes work fine, that one was seized and fucked up. it was in an accident but EVERYTHING was replaced, title is indeed clean. i have pics of all that was taken care of. the car is structurally sound. PM devioustsi if you want proof of the compression test. he is the shop manager at hybrid connection who did the test on it. if you have the shit to do it with you can do the test again if you want.
the turbo has no shaft play.
the motor is the best part of the car yes. i just want a car i can drive year round.

trade you 97 cavalier auto with 120k and 400$ or the max i could do is 600 for the car. and i dont want to bring in the he said she said so i will just talk to you about the car.

you dont want just the whole motor setup? i can help pull it out for you. im really just looking for cash so i can buy a new car.

i need the car as a whole if i were to get it. i have already gone the route of trying to put one together and i just did not get it done i would rather get a car and get it fixed. let me know what is possible and i will be on break again in like a hour to check up.

i REALLY would like to get 1k for it. not trying to screw anyone but the new windshield, whole rear drivers side brake setup, wheel bearings were 500 alone.

im basically taking it up the ass at 1k but i have no choice it needs to go now.