FS: 1990 Nissan 180sx Type II

I have a 90 180sx type II ca18det 5spd RHD. The car runs great, it is registered and insured here (Calgary) i drive it daily. It is not a imported vehicle that i purchased and am trying to flip i have put a lot of time and effort into it. Since buying it i have done the head gasket and timing belt, ngk plugs, new fuel filter, obviously a number of oil changes (mobile 1) put in a koyo all aluminum rad, HKS sequential BOV (older style), swapped in the SR20 garrett T25 in place of the ca t25, had a pillar gauge pod installed with megan racing a/f gauge and boost gauge, adr eprom, turbosmart manual boost controller (currently set at 10psi), clarion deck and phonix gold speakers, and a chouki front bumper. I know there is more i just cant remember. Other aftermarket that was already on the car when purchased, HKS power shroom filter, 2 3/4" inch cat back exhaust (Fujitsubo FGK jasma), skirts, type x rear valence, 15" ssr RS-8 wheels, and lowered on RS-R springs. Thats all that comes to mind atm, the vehicle has 209xxxkm which was a little more then i wanted when i purchased it but out of the three i looked at this one ran the best. Everything is still in great shape compression is good (tested after purchase), no leaks, and like i said the timing belt is new and the head gasket was just done the car runs great. No hicas and the car does have a LSD. I know i am seriously going to regret selling this car once its gone but i need to pay off some bills before going back to school.

Im asking $8500 but i am open to resonable offers and possible trades + cash on something cheaper.

I posted a few pictures here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/252068

bump nice price

where are you located?

aahhh shit, I should really learn to read, lol.

PM’d.

willing to sell the wheels plus stock 7 spokes?

Sorry im not parting anything.

Well bump for the long weekend

wow, very clean, GL on sale.