FS: 1991 240sx hatch KA24de 3,500 obo

I’m selling my 91’ nissan 240sx, this is my baby but i have to sell it since i’m leaving the country soon. it has the factory engine KA24de with 196000 mileage on it. the body is in good condition, minor rust on the right lower side pannel, and some on the under body, have installed alot of perfomance parts throughout the time iv’e had it, here’s a list;
-Goodspeed type-rs adjustable suspension all 4
-Goodspeed swaybar suspension both front and back
-Adjustable rear upper control arms
-Adjustable rear lower control arms
-adjustable rear camber suspension
-tein front inner tie rods
-nismo chassis power brace
-brembo rotors drilled and slotted, all 4
-walbro 255 LPH fuel pump
-new brake and fuel lines
-Apexi N1 Dual exhaust, complete cat back
-ceramic brake pads
-sleepy eye conversion
suspension needs alignment since its all adjustable its not perfect at the moment, also engine needs tunning, other than that its a great ride, PM me if interested.

its a hatchback or a fastback, not a coupe

yeah this isnt no coupe thanksd for getting my hopes up :(!

what kind of ‘tuning’ are you think it’ll need?

underbody pics… and does it come with a safety

saftey and etested?

no its not safety or etested, and yes its a hatchback not a coupe my mistake

underbody, frames, rocker panels, front and rear arches, struttower/engine bay shots necessary for sale.

i can only post 5 pictures as seen on the ad, if you want more pictures PM me your email address and i’ll send you all the pictures you need…

just upload them to a photo hosting site and then use the [IMG] code to post them in the thread.

Ok guyz, i took all the pictures u need, just follow the link below, ride’s still for sale, P.M me if interested.

with that hole in the frame and the rusty rear quarter/strut towers, you’re not going to get your asking price…

just saying is all…

what skirts are those?

OEM…

the price is now is now $2900, believe me i would never have sold this ride if iw asn’t leaving the country, i reduced the price so that i can get rid of it soon… P.M me if interested. the skirts are factory, the original owner paid for all the accessories when he bought it brand new. also i have all the receipts from the original owner to when i owned it.

last price $2500 FIRM

PART OUT!

Ill give you $1500.

the price is $2500, P.M me if your really interested…

let me know if you are parting out