FS: 1991 300zx TT w/ mods

Thanks buddy!

hmmmm inmteresting … ill see what she says but i doubt she has that kind of money and if she took out a loan, why not take the full 11k you know

wats the downlow on the salvage title?

At one point in the cars life it was totaled…then rebuilt PM for VIN if you are curious enough to do a carfax, but the car can be registered in NYS to its next owner tomorrow…no inspection necessary aside from the annual one.

didn’t know you were that tall josh… :lol:

on a more serious note though…damn…12k now?..if my sale goes through soon i’m all over it…cash…or rolled pennies, whichever you prefer…

Hey - My buddy is seriously interesed in this car. Any chance we can come down and check it out?

Kyle’s internet isn’t up since he has been moving. Any idea when you would like to see the car?

Turns out someone left the phone on…so I am on lame dial up…but the car is at my parents house in Lancaster…I can meet you there anytime thats convienient. Just give me a few hours notice…I havent started her in a few months so I might need to jump the battery.

I’ll ask him i know hes free monday at liek 5:30 and a few other days - w\e your schedule is open :wink: haha put it this way, he jsut got a bank loan and is eager to test out some cars :slight_smile:

This isnt a joyride…SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.

It goes on Ebay this week.

:frowning: X 1 gabillion

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4578100613

i am soo pissed my brothers friend didnt contact u

weekend bump

damn i wish i had $12.5K…good luck kyle…sorry to see ya leave the game

Nice ride.

X…

damn dude…definately sucks

I have a soft spot for that car. Wish I had the money to add it to my collection.

I’m working hard trying to find you a buyer to keep it in the family.

10,500 FIRM SHE HAS TO GO BY THE WEEKEND.

I should sell my house so i can buy the car. looks real clean.

god damn thats cheap

that is such a steal at that price…someone needs to scrape the cash together and grab that car… good luck with the sale