FS: 1991 300zx TT w/ mods

dude why so cheap, and why do you have to sell it so fast?

that’s rediculous, the parts alone (probably less) put into this car total over 10K from what i’ve heard…better be something damn important to be willing to take that much of a loss

I have a house now, and cable TV is expensive shit. The car at last count before I parted some of it out had over 15k invested plus the car for a grand total of 28K. I will also consider trades plus cash. But alot of cash…like in the neighborhood of 6 grand and a decent car.

What happened to the lightening?

Izusu Rodeo (1999) with 50k miles

• $4000

make it 5500 and we can talk poppy :slight_smile: But if you are serious PM me or hit me on the AIM

And the guy with the lightening had too sweet of a truck…he wanted my car and 5g which defeats the point of me selling the car to have $

beatiful car…glwts…gotta be hard to let it go

Blah, I can’t.

I need the rodeo for a down payment on the S2000

lol

… bump …

300zx > S2K

:bump: 10,000 or Reasonable trade + cash this is the lowest I am going. Find $, coinstar, return bottles, rob your grandmothers…I dont care…This car has to go!

:eek: cheap as hell

WOW

unbelievable price

someone buy this now

mr2 + 5K

someone really needs to grab that car up at that price

Chino…If you are serious PM me

I might, not sure if i can handle getting back into nissans tho :stuck_out_tongue:

lets talk next time we see each other … prolly sunday bao meet?

$10000? Daymn! i bet i could get 8-9 for my boosted 3g, ive got a few grand sitting here too…

OMG PPL BUY THIS!

lol i would if i can get the $ together or sell my car! :smiley:

Or you could give me your 3g and a couple grand :slight_smile: