FS: 1993 Nissan 240SX w/ LS1 V8

As seen in this thread: (members only) http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=25896

I am taking offers on my incomplete LS1 240sx project.

If you can’t see the thread, email me: jammin@cogeco.ca and I’ll send you a copy/paste of the thread via email.

No asking price - just taking offers.

Low ballers will be ignored, I know what it’s worth.

Thanks!

John
jammin@cogeco.ca

what happened? i was just checking out your build thread yesterday

Nothing “happened” - I just decided to post this in case someone wants to make me an offer.

I don’t have the resources to finish it right now - there has been no work done to the car in the past 11 months.

Whoever buys this car will definitely not regret it. It’s definitely a crazy project!

John, I’d rather you finish your project though :frowning:

damn, V8 24D, sounds like the SR20’s are gonna get a run for their money, hahaha.

This will produce close to triple the numbers of a stock SR20.

They won’t be running for their money… They’ll have their asses handed to them.

Wow… I mean, I’m friends with John too, but atleast I only suck his cock in private, not on the board for everyone to see. This IS a great car, but you should let the guy sell it. SON has way too many useless comments in FS threads.

Just a response to the guy above me… Ugh.

GL John.

uuuuuuuuhahahahah

i guess it would help if u can make it a none members thread cause im sure alot more people could check it out, including me :stuck_out_tongue: plus more people checking out mite help spread the word of the sale

If you can’t see the thread, email me: jammin@cogeco.ca and I’ll send you a copy/paste of the thread via email.

:slight_smile:

Just a response to the guy above me… Ugh.

GL John.

uuuuuuuuhahahahah

i guess it would help if u can make it a none members thread cause im sure alot more people could check it out, including me :stuck_out_tongue: plus more people checking out mite help spread the word of the sale

:slight_smile:

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=619112&page=1
i read this on the net