FS: 1993 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo

I am listing this for a friend
90k $12,900 5sp,White with tan interior , a/c t-tops,cd player,leater interior, not driven in winter, just inspected, paint, interior engine turbos all very good stock. Must sell soon contact James at 631-0782 or email [email=“bonwar80@aol.com”]bonwar80@aol.com

Sorry pics are being gay right now if interested I have many pics I can email them. But you guys are going to have to wait untill I remember how to do this

what year?

:mamoru:

fixed sorry

PICS TO CKILGER12@YAHOO.COM

bump this thing is fast and clean

good car…price is too high in my opinion…kbb is between 6300(trade in value, excellent condition) and 10k(retail in excellent condition) glwts

i’m usually a by the book kbb guy, but with cars like these, it’s fair to ask more if they’re in good shape because they’re so hard to come by.

Thats not true at all…I had 30k in mine and sold it for 10g

yea z’s aren’t really super rare, nice cars tho i won’t take that away from anyone :slight_smile:

its rare that this car is unmolested. Thanks for your comments guys

which makes it worth even closer to KBB.

probably not gonna get 13k for it. good luck with sale. ive seen cars with alot fewer miles and more mods go for much less. like kyle said his car went for a VERY good price for the buyer and his was an awesome car.

Awww…:cry: Thanks for reminding me

no problem.

yeah well i concidered that deal a steal. :slight_smile:

12,9 is a bit high, but someone might be willing to pay if its really in that good of shape. good luck

you should.

DAMN RIGHT HE SHOULD…I WANNA BUY IT BACK lol

wow guys he’s not asking for all your comments on how off his asking price is, he’s just looking for a buyer…calm down…maybe he’s just giving himself room to haggle with

glws man :tup:

Bump

Just about any reasonable offer he will accept but please no lowballing