FS: 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT

nvm i suck

[quote=“notavr4,post:33,topic:24980"”]

SOLD

[/quote]

Did you sell it to a kid named nick? I seen the car today on my way to work and it looked :pimp: .

word. i saw in last night at harlem and clinton. it has such a hot stance.

It just got repainted, it looks hott!

i think he was up at southgate with us a couple nights ago…does anyone know if it was the person im thinking of?

what color is it now?

it was red if its the same guy im thinking of…he was up at southgate saying he just got it repainted

i saw this car 3 different times in the past few days

It looks the same as it did in them pics the last owner posted…

do you go to ecc north i think i saw it there the other day

Yeah I saw at Dons Auto Body. It looked really nice.

i guess this kid louis that goes to potter road, his brother owns it. supposedly twin turboing it as well soon.

Ya he goes to ecc north, hes a friend of mine. got it repainted the oem red. don’s auto body did a great job.

i guess its supposed to go in a magazine for dons? thats what i hear

[quote=“cky89,post:52,topic:24980"”]

i guess this kid louis that goes to potter road, his brother owns it. supposedly twin turboing it as well soon.

[/quote]

i would say it will never happen, but if he already got it painted, he must be motivated. the car looked real good when i saw it. i wonder if woody still has his turbo parts for an NA 3S car.

nah i sold all the conversion stuff. i have 2 stock 300zx intercoolers if you want em :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ll make you a deal, you keep the intercoolers and i’ll take the 300zx :stuck_out_tongue:

i miss it already i’d like to see it after the paint job

Lol i read this post by accident i didnt know u guys were talking about the car still. Ill post some pics of it tommorow. And im not going TT im in the process of building the motor for nitrous.

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:59,topic:24980"”]

Lol i read this post by accident i didnt know u guys were talking about the car still. Ill post some pics of it tommorow. And im not going TT im in the process of building the motor for nitrous.

[/quote]

that’s awesome. i met this guy terry who was into 3S cars. he had a dodge stealth with the same motor built for nitrous. he put down some good times. woody could tell you more about it. he was friends with the guy.