FS: 1997 Eclipse GST, *Parting out entire car*

i wouldnt do it bobby… your funds are best deployed elsewhere (tsi) :tup:

looks like a great deal for someone though.

Dude if I had some extra cash I pick this up. I would suggest to the new owner not to even replace the right side frame rail just the sheet metal for core support and headlight area and fender area. Good car.

yes you got pictuers and also nice car before the crash

I was going to talk to the guy on Saturday and some things came up I will see if he can write something up tomorrow, and I can pick it up from him Tuesday, then I can forward it to you.

Tony

Be tempted, you already have time and effort (in the rain) into this project :slight_smile: Thanks again dude!

PM me with offers on parts, or the entire car as I will probably start to part it out in after I get back from South Beach in a couple weeks.

Tony

Damn thats a snag deal GLWS:bump:

Would u part out the doors or to soon

PM me. I won’t start parting it until I get back.

How much could it cost to have this back up and running?

Nothing if you can do the body work yourself. I was looking at roughly $2000-$2500 to have the ENTIRE car repainted, even though all the parts are red (I am anal), and to weld in the core support, and fix the passenger rear quarter. Then I could turn around and sell it fixed. It would be a rare find, a completely stock DSM with a ding/scratch/swirl free body. It would probably fetch a decent amount of eBay.

The thing is if you used all the stock red replacement parts if would cost less than half of that to fix. Figure a little time spent on the rear quarter, and welding in the core support/passenger inner fender. Install all the painted parts I have, and then your good to go.

Back from Florida (almost stayed)

Price Drop — $2000 takes it. I really don’t want to part this :banghead:

sale pending

Deal Fell Through… Still For Sale

pm me rock bottom price, I may have someone interested for you

PMd

pmd ya

Bump for the Ebay Auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-Eclipse-GST-GS-T-Turbo-99-GSX-1998-AWD-4G63-DSM-95_W0QQitemZ110234540257QQihZ001QQcategoryZ6352QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks :slight_smile: I wasn’t sure if it was cool to post up the eBay link so I didn’t (some forums are not cool with that)

Someone needs a Spring Project…