FS:1997 Eclipse GSX RED 5SPD

thanks for doing that for me… Cmon some out there needs this car!

get pictures of it and ill throw it up on some forums also

I need a camera…

bring it over, ill get some pics with my familys camera

hrm

Sean, you NEED that car!!! We will teach you the ways of the DSM!!!

oh. my. Sean…all I gotta say is…

c’mon

c’mooooonnn… :poke:

sean, buy my old car… you need it, it needs you… see, its meant to be!

aaa and wrenches?

i work with xcapandinkx so i ride this car to work almost everyday, this car is super clean and super sexxy, i wont mention how fast it is b/c it looks like you guys know the car better than me.it has never ever been driven in snow and this guy takes good car of this car. GLWS, even tho me really think you should KEEP!!

hey now… thats not true. This car is in excellent condition. Everything on this car has been rebuilt already. I’m sure that would be true for most modded dsm’s out there…

Hey, I’ll be the first to say that a lifetime membership to AAA should come standard with every DSM title!!! Maybe a gift certificate to Sears too!!

Back on topic though, this car is a beauty! Sean, buy it!!!

Hey, I’ll be the first to say that a lifetime membership to AAA should come standard with every DSM title!!! Maybe a gift certificate to Sears too!!

Back on topic though, this car is a beauty! Sean, buy it!!! This car definitely gets the wnyDSM seal of approval!!!

^^^ what they said

You should probably post this on RochesterDSM and AlbanyDSM. Target audience.

GLWS man…looks like a nice GSX…never ridden in it or anyhting…i know a lot of people on turboforum.net who like DSMs and the GSX especially…create a username and post it up(with pictures because noone wants to have to decide jsut from ur avatar

Lookie Lookie what I found.

those are the pics from when sam owned it.

i call bs on sean, when the car is sold to someone else he will say " OH MAN I WAS GONNA BUY IT" lol

No way!! :wink: