FS:1997 Eclipse GSX RED 5SPD

that was just incase no else knew

lol

i think

:squint:

Bump… cmon someones gotta be bored enuff to come out here and check this thing out…Im getting the Map sensor hooked up tomorrow, and am going to try and get it aligned. Also will finally be posting up some pics, i just need an adapter for my camera to hook up into my computer.

can’t believe no one has picked this thing up yet, only only if i had the cash man.

quick car… very clean in and out (at least when Sam owned it)

good luck with sale!

why are you selling? i may be interested…

Nice Car…post it on other forums…no one ever buys anything on here…lol!!!

Just did a few things to the car, it runs like a champ, i dont think he should sell it just yet, but if someone does buy it have fun its fast :slight_smile:

pics?

Click that ^^^^^

Crossposted this to club3g, and one of the guys over there wants engine bay pics and stuf …

could i come over your house tomorrow sometime to take some pics?

not that anyone was really interested anyway, but FYI im keeping this beast now…

really nice car seen it in person. i think its worth every penny

One more stop at HC and a re-tune and you will never want to get rid of this car Steve!

I rode in it the other day when Steve was over at my house and HotRodKid was taking a look at it. I’m glad to hear you’re keeping the car!

we had 4 people in the car total and the thing was still pulling like a freight train.

we pulled all the fmic piping apart, cleaned stuff up, inspected for leaks and crushed the BOV because the sping was weeeeak as hell ( i could push it in with one finger on my left hand) and she’s back up to snuff

needs a exhaust mani, down pipe, way bigger injectors and a retune, along with a :snky: muffler

DSMLink too!!! Kick that SAFC to the curb already!!!

^^^ oh yea, forgot it was still just running the safc