FS:1997 Eclipse GSX RED 5SPD

fuck yea :slight_smile:

glad to hear it worked out for ya, it was kinda hard to tell how well it was working considering the current lack of dash lights

:tup:

Yah Joe got the Turbo pod working but we still cant figure out why speedometer n stuff doesnt work… checked all the fuses and they all checked out ok… kinda stumped at this point.

Hmm. Maybe loose or broken ground??

hmm… mabey… there is a ground layin in there… but didnt see it hooked up to anything… its kinda a mess inside the dash

if the speedo and doesnt work check your vehicle speed sensor.any idiot lights?

i took it to a friend to get it aligned and he told me that hes pretty sure the dimmer switch is fried…we’ll see i guess

This car is back up for sale. Im moving in with my girlfriend and figure that payin 200 for a payment and 200 for insurance and every day maintinence is not going to help things…

I need this thing gone… so B/O… and please dont lowball me… Got the alignment done so thats good. Hybrids taking a look at it thursday… Got few miscilanous things that need to be done. CEL should be off too on thursday…

i might have someone that is interested, i’ll keep you posted.

how about so i don’t lowball you, you send me a pm and tell me the absolute lowest you’ll go, and i’ll let you know :tup:

<def. interested, let me know asap.

what is the absolute highest you will go and ill tell you if its good

lol :rofl: bump for super clean super fast car.

am also trying to buy :smiley:

still for sale…

should i start the bidding @ 4k?

are you even interestd?

want to trade and give me some moneys?

my Vig. is worth a little more than that…and gets 560 miles to a tank of gas…

nah im kinda looking to make some money off of it so i can pay off my credit cards…

o bummer. GLWS then…i miss AWD…but GL