FS:1997 Eclipse GSX RED 5SPD

Comon man obviously leave the motor and trans, but just take the big stuff out and sell it, like the turbo, intercooler, boost controller, suspension, stereo, etc. Then replace it with the stock components. Anyways it was just an offer.

so you want steve to go out and SPEND MONEY on stock parts, have them installed for you, sell all the upgraded parts off for what would prolly be 1/2 of what they cost new … or less …

and then considering it still has a modded engine, he has to get it tuned for you anyways…

and its not like he JUST DID WORK that your asking him to remove … like the DSMLink that hybrid just put in … so he basicly pisses away paid labor time …

and considering steve isnt a hardcore DIY car guy, he would probably have to spend $ in some way shape or form to have the work actualy done … either thru a shop or thru friends, cause noone does THAT much work for free …

and all so you can pay him way less ???

get real

if returning it to stock was actualy an option that wouldnt result in lost $, you would buy it at his price and return it to stock yourself.

so in the end, we all know that you know that its a bad idea, your just hoping steve is stupid enough to fall for it … but hes not. stupid idea rejected

man it would be way to hard to turn this back to stock. Finding used STOCK parts for this car would be a scary task…

After all the money you dropped into this car you should just keep it steve. The car is solid and once its tunned you will be good to go. But you can always pay off your car and then maybe we can talk about tradeing again, haha

I just got my gauges all fixed, so they all light up!! Thank you to Gary and Don at Hybrid.

Price is still 9500 if anyone is interested.

This car is getting more solid day by day…it would be stupid not to buy it soon before Steve raises the price accordingly.

bump… New Price: $8500 firm… I might be crazy for lowering the price since I just put Dsmlink in it and tuned it but…I need an all year round car.

Wow…you are CRAZY. This car is fast as hell now and should be trouble free for a long time the way Steve drives.

Someone steal this already holy shitttaa…

i’m working on it!!!

are u willing to take payments? if so, u keep all the stereo stuff and ill give you 8200

^^^ steve promised the bank that he wouldnt do any auto loans, and in return the bank promised not to get into the car sales market

the only good way to do a private party payment plan ios if steve kept the car till you were paid in full

yea… payment plans work out well, talk to cuban crisis about that :tup:

i would be willing to let steve keep the car till paid in full if he is willing to work something out like that.

Bro put it on ebay for $10k

If it were a hatch it have been sold before u even posted it.

hmm

brad buy it,then i will be jealous

wow…

i am so tempted to buy it back…

im so proud that the motor i built is so rock solid!

good luck with the sale. if it is still around in september, i might be in a position to make a purchase.

mm hmm

i dont know what mm hmm means, but you get a free bump