FS:1997 Eclipse GSX RED 5SPD

do it! give this car a good home…

man, if the price dropped, i would buy it back!

pm me if the price has dropped

Adding in DSMlink next week… If that helps anyone decide on buying it…

Current price?

Definiatly not going down, now that DSMlink will be in it. Its still 9500

:bump:

DsmLink installed… Waiting to get it tuned…

bump for you

:tup:

let us know how the dsmlink helps the car perform :tup:

why did the buyer back out? Is anything wrong with the car?

He backed out because he was unable to sell his car. Car does not have any problems other than needing a tune, which as soon as Mike pms me back, I will hopefully have an appointment. Finally got it inspected too.

so what’s the price down to now? i’m lookin to get a car

pmed…

how many miles are on the body?

not sure but i can tell you this car is MINT outside and in, only dirt was front mount but he even takes care of that.

bump for a good guy, hope this is gone soon

I can’t believe you’re still selling it. For anybody looking for a good street built/solid 2g with a ton of maintanence just done to it, this is it.

post it on ebay and dont take less than 12 for it

:word:

i think you could get rid of it for at least 10K either on there or DSM forums… it’s really clean, and it must be in beautiful shape for a DSM if carnut likes it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comments guys. Ive thought of ebay and have had on 3 or 4 dsm sites. It’s amazing that Ive had people come up all the way from Michigan, and Ohio , but no takers.

Cant wait to see how it runs after DSM link is tuned. It’s also great that it has passed inspection finally.

was supposed to get it tuned today, but the dumbass that I am, I for got the cord that hooks into the laptop for mike to hook up to dsmlink…But it should be tuned Friday.

Aside from dsmlink making the car run better, I am just glad that this car has finally passed inspection.

I’ll give you $7500 if u put it back to stock

lol

good luck putting a car with a built motor back to stock.

:bloated: to you for not reading the thread

good luck with the sale, Bump…