FS:1997 Eclipse GSX RED 5SPD

hmm… I would really like to do that, but i feel like my life would just then revolve around cars. I just want something nice that i can drive all year round and not have to pay so much for it.

HAHAHA, whats wrong with that?

<-----thinks to self a minute…::shit, i need to get a new hobby::

lol i should buy it back from you…

man you should and y dont you… did a lot of work since you owned it, definiatly not as much as you, but still…

just recieved down payment and hopefully this car is sold by the end of the month.

good luck bro. Hott car, wish I had the cash.

did carl finally man uppp???

HAHAHHA
FUCK

nope, i didnt

I have the cash all ready to go, i guess im a day late and a dollar short…

edit: fuck it, im done with cars. I asked a magic 8 ball 9 times today if I should buy a car, and everytime i did, at said no…

im buying some other shit I want… new phone, rolex, some clothes etc…

Wow. If only I had the extra money to buy a car for the winter… I would’ve bought it for $9k for sure.

steve why dont you give him your white beater>?>> or sale it super cheap.,

no you’re not you get back in there and buy a fly ride dammit be all with your rolex clothes blangin away on your huffy everyone catching you riding dirty f that dude

I aint no ghetto thug lol…

Huh?

I am super confused right about now.

hah i think hes talking about steve busted hyuandi elantra winter car. That car has winter car written alll over it…

I got lost because my name is steve too. Really was confused BIGTIME.

mabe the car would have sold faster if i had listed the winter car for free with it…

This makes me absolutley fucking sick to my stomach, but the car is back up for sale. The buyer is thinking about backing out… which means He’s backing out.

Anyone…

ouch…

As much as I shouldn’t let me look into some things, and I Might be able to do this.

I would need to sell my '95, and get a cheap DD, and get the funds for the GSX. We will see.