FS:1997 plymouth neon 5 speed expresso DOHC GAS SAVER! Great winter car - $2500

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/952219577.html

take a look :slight_smile:

same question here. are you selling this or just posting it up because you saw it on CL?

Ahhh man i miss my R/T they are so damn easy to work on GLWS!!!

assuming its his since they are both in lancaster but who knows.

i always kinda wanted to have one of these for some reason :mamoru:

of course its mine!! I dont link other peoples stuff… and i could not believe how fun these little cars can be

^Agree’d^ They are fun and its even better because its stick! GLWS

Throw in a Mopar ECU w/ 8000 redline, automatic throttle body and a 3.0 intake and BAM you have a 2200lb car with 8000 redline and almost 200hp all for $200 worth of upgrades…Oh yea and they haul ass at auto-x!

SO BUY IT!!!

lol NYSPEED SPECIAL $2250

or if you find a buyer ill throw you $100

160hp maybe. To get 200 you need all that, and to shave the head, new cams, header. Those mods equal 189whp. Minus the cams (my DSP car) it’s less. (I never dynoed it, the cams were added by the new owner, then dynoed)

Its not 2200lbs. Gutted, mine was around 2400.

Also, I had an Eddy Fiery race port head, long tube header, crane 14 cam, 3.0L intake, mpp pcm, walbro 255, etc… and I made 156/148. Justin with the NYG made less than that, with crane 18’s, ported head, etc… There is a list of 200whp n/a builds on neons.org, and its VERY small. There are a handful of people that have done it with crane 22 or larger custom cams, and pretty much custom everything.

Finally, to the OP, nice car :tup: Its rare to see them be rust free. You may want to try a larger buyer base though, you would be suprised at how cheap these sell for now days :frowning: