FS: 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS Coupe

relax there you fat angry pasta FAJOLI eaten piss poor excuse for an Eyetalian.

Your gonna send your marinara pressure through the roof

racial slander from mohawk laden mechanics does not bother me :lol:

:smiley:

i think i saw you drivin through hellburg today? if it was, car looks real clean. free bump glws

Pics?

i dont have any pics, nor do i own a digital camera…

take your sig, make the car world rally blue, and then paint the 5 spoke 2.5rs rims flat black, and that is my car…

if you want to come check it out, i am available anytime…

228-7406

btw, the new price is 7200

thanks,

sam

Normally I wouldn’t jump into a classified like this, but what exactly does this statement mean? The car isn’t a classic and it seems to be stock. It’s a mass produced subaru that a quick search on autotrader turns up several 1999 RS’s within 300 miles of zip 14221, so it doesn’t seem very rare even. So KBB should represent a true value of this car, and the price you could go get one from a dealer for.

regardless

the car is still for sale.

if someone likes my price of 7200 obo, then contact me.

I could’ve done that on my own, I was wondering about the condition:shrug:

Anyway, I need to get my WRX sold before i could do anything anyway, but if someone buys my car I’ll call you.

The coupe’s (especially WRB) are tough to find. They almost always go for above KBB. I got $5000 trade in for my L coupe (2001, 100,000 miles), and that was just the lame econo model.

That makes sense then.

aww my old car <3 hahaha bump

bump again…

someone come see it!

Damn it. This is just what I’m looking for. Sadly, I don’t have the funds right now. GLWS :frowning:

thanks… let me know if your situation changes…

i have recently received a couple of ridiculous low ball offers.

please, if you think pm’ing me an offer of 3k when i have listed it at 7.2k is going to be productive, then you need to get a clue. you are insulting my intelligence and wasting both of our time.

i am negotiable on the 7.2k list price. actually, i think i will be willing to work with people quite nicely if you chose to have an intelligent conversation about the car.

bump

bump for today!

ive had a couple of pms, nobody has come to look at it yet

pm’d about meeting up

:tup:

so i hear this is pending sale