FS 1999 Taurus SHO

Alex 716-510-3914 call or text[ATTACH=CONFIG]32918[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32919[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32921[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32922[/ATTACH]

I bought this car to be used as a winter beater from a good friend of mine. I never fixed the brake lines so it never got to see snow this last year. I don’t want the car anymore. The car is black with grey interior. Interior is in pretty decent shape, but it is not without its faults. The steering wheel is ripped at the top and the dash pad has decided to peal off whatever attaches it from the factory so there is a wierd lump on the dash. The driver seat has normal wear and this shows up in the pics. The seats in this thing are the most comfortable seats of any car ever…EVER. it is like driving around in a lazyboy recliner.

The GOOD

The car has 136K. The transmission was rebuilt in 06 or 07 and had a transgo shift kit installed during the rebuild. It shifts perfectly to this day. A cooler was also installed at the time of the rebuild. The cams were welded around 50K miles to prevent that failure from happening. If you do not know what that means go to V8sho.com and poke around. The car has alum subframe bushings, upgraded swaybars and new front brake rotors, calipers, brackets, and rubber lines. before I bought the car it had mustang cobra brakes on it but the previous owner kept them so I put the stock 11.6" brakes back on it. New battery

The bad :frowning:

The reason I didn’t drive it this winter was the rear brake lines. I was driving it around the block after I bought it and a metal line blew out. I fucking hate doing brake lines so I said fuck it and the car sat all winter. Once it warmed up in the spring I drove it from west seneca to grand island (where the car is at now) with minimal brakes and the car drives perfect other than the whole stopping thing. The parking brake does work but I don’t know how much I would trust it since the car has been sitting since 2009. The exhaust is really loud… Hybrid connection put a 3" exhaust on it back in the day but the mufflers were not stainless so they rotted out. New mufflers should be installed unless you just love to drive around and wake the dead. It sounds great but it about 100DB too loud haha. The alternator is siezed so I had to remove the serp belt to start the engine. The water pump is driven off the cam so it can still be driven home, you just wont have AC or powersteering, and will have a limited amount of electricity to get you home. I drove it 30 min on battery and it still started when i got here. The HVAC/Radio does not light up but the blower motor is stuck on high. I never looked too much into this but it is not uncommon on the SHO forums from my understanding. I pulled the fuse because it was 25 deg when I drove it home and didn’t want cold air blowing on me the entire time.

For some reason I want this lol, didn’t kno they made them in this year, deff unique!

throw a alternator and brake lines in it and do burnouts! I would post a video of the manly V8 noise but I don’t know how. I forgot to mention that the SARC suspension was replaced at some point. I remember doing it but I don’t remember how long ago it was. This car handles incredibly well. VERY flat in the corners.

buuuuump

I know a guy with a truck and trailer that would deliver this almost anywhere in the wny area for super cheap too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk