FS: 2004 Aspen White STI - SOLD

hmmm… rims/tires probably would want $800, exhaust, $250 I guess? It has been on the car for approx 20K miles.

well if you have your car still in 1-2 weeks i should have a wrx by then hopefully… rims would fit and exhaust is 02+right? (08 wrx)

rims should fit, they are a bit harsh of an offset for subies though at 17x8 +35. It’s the size people use for “flush fitment” but you will get some rubbing with passengers in the rear when you hit bumps at least in my car. Exhaust to be honest I have no idea, I would have guessed that they are different for 08 at least for the 5 door since they are dual outlet.

well everywhere i looked it has been 02+ on 4doors, ill get back to you on everything…

thanks

well i really wish i knew about this about 2 months ago…

good luck on the sale ya queer

I had it up last year too at one point

wow bump from a new fellow sti owner, this car is hot. if you would sell i would buy the exhaust and navi lmk if otherwise glws

this is not the only nice early model STi up for sale. Some are not frequently advertised, but I know of at least one other that you could have bought 2 months ago.

be careful it might be a website that hasn’t updated for 08’s yet (since 02-07 would be compatible for sure). I really can’t say

i may be putting it in on a trade soon and if so both will be coming out. i’ll certainly post them up if that’s the case.

Free bump Jimbo, car is awesome.

ok sounds good well pm me with prices and such if you do/ i really want the exhaust lmk

Ok, pretty much set on a trade in… if you want this get a hold of me ASAP. It will likely be written up today.

I’d take 20,500 with no navi as that would even me out on my trade with less taxes.

Did my friend ever call you? I told him call you…

nope, he did not

Bump.

seller is a stand up guy and needs money for a stroller and a crib!

:frowning: Hate it when a fellow STI member is selling. Good luck with the sale and free bump!

Did not end up taking the trade (was a dealer in NJ, ended up selling the car I wanted). Still up for sale!

couldnt you go to west herr or something and get the same car…? just go in and order it im sure they will give you a good deal

yea you could do that, and they would give ya a good amount for the trade too