Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Had to have been within the past three months as it wasn’t on when I last logged in ~3 mo ago to the store. I just beat the main doom 3 game last night and had ~18 hours into it. Still have ROe and LM campaigns, and then the originals and all their episodes. Nightmare mode is absolutely insane. I have no idea how I’m going to beat it on that level to get the trophies.

I had never played D3 when it came out in PC years ago. This game reminds me ALOT of System Shock(SS 2 specifically) and that’s one reason why I really like it. Video and audio logs, movie logs, cases to unlock with passwords and shit. The graphics are what you’d expect for a revamped ~10yr old game but the lighting and sound in the game are what really make it great, and in many cases freaky. Try playing certain areas with the flashlight off, lights flickering all over the place, and hearing the demons in then walls and ceilings trying to locate you. Then have a damn archvile and hell knight teleport in and start fucking shit up where you can’t really see them until they’re in your face.

Well worth the $40 IMO. Just takes awhile to DL(7.2GB file + install time)