Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

God mode bitches

Such a sweet tool if you have to do press in hubs

Fail didnt scroll to see other cheats

Good to hear, i been wondering what techs actually thought of them. I’ve been doing them on the press and hondas especially are always a cocksucker to get in the press level enough to get the bearing in / out.

installed it last night, this is the coolest thing ever. wish i bought it 2 months ago when i got the house

Had to have been within the past three months as it wasn’t on when I last logged in ~3 mo ago to the store. I just beat the main doom 3 game last night and had ~18 hours into it. Still have ROe and LM campaigns, and then the originals and all their episodes. Nightmare mode is absolutely insane. I have no idea how I’m going to beat it on that level to get the trophies.

I had never played D3 when it came out in PC years ago. This game reminds me ALOT of System Shock(SS 2 specifically) and that’s one reason why I really like it. Video and audio logs, movie logs, cases to unlock with passwords and shit. The graphics are what you’d expect for a revamped ~10yr old game but the lighting and sound in the game are what really make it great, and in many cases freaky. Try playing certain areas with the flashlight off, lights flickering all over the place, and hearing the demons in then walls and ceilings trying to locate you. Then have a damn archvile and hell knight teleport in and start fucking shit up where you can’t really see them until they’re in your face.

Well worth the $40 IMO. Just takes awhile to DL(7.2GB file + install time)

^Awesome. Will scoop it if Steam or someplace has it on sale soon, Black Friday maybe. Hope ID plans to redo Heretic next. Loved that game too.

Lol I have to do the shitty flaky rubber “compliance bushings” in the lower arms on Tl and Tsx come spring. They make a solid bearing replacement, thinking of going that route BECAUSE RACECARS

http://images.anandtech.com/doci/4458/s-glamour.jpg

Alienware M17X R3
Processor: I7-2630QM
Memory: 32GB PC3-12800
Storage: 256gb Agility 4 SSD, 750gb Samsung HDD
GFX: ATI 6970m 2gb

Desperate people FTW, got a steal on this shit. Has inhome service and complete care until 2015

What did you buy it for, and how much are you willing to sell it to me for?

+1 lol

Lenovo I got through Jd is legit

scooped up a set of these for cheap!

http://c1552172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/5790_x600.jpg

and this
http://c1552172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/111053_x600.jpg

If that’s my old laptop I just wanted to let you know that it would be a wise idea to clean they keyboard with isopropyl alcohol before typing.

:rofl wtf chris

I didn’t call it the Lenovo FapPad for nothing.

:facepalm

We had one at the aftermarket shop I used to work at. If your doing a lot of honda bearings you will be glad you bought it. Just watch the threads on the tool over time they get worn over time from heavy use.

Just installed mine. Pretty sick technology and looks awesome on wall.

New car for my girlfriend. Should be better on gas for her and it has zero rust. Needs a headgasket.

box of these sumbitches. good as fuck

I’ve heard nothin but good things about those bars! Haven’t had that kind but the normal ones are quite delicous