FS: 2005 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (Yellow and Black) *MORE PICS*

i told you will, if you have this come spring, consider it gone :slight_smile:

ok ok… but i may have a pending job offer. so depending where and when they make the offer i may or may not be in the area come spring. most likely will be here until atleast april :frowning:

as for a trade for an older gsxr 1000, the only reason im getting rid of this is because I truly have no need for 2 modern liter bikes, If i get another bike its going to be an f4i, 636, or a full duty track bike… and to be honest. i doubt i will EVER own a bike that has an extended swingarm, defeats my purpose of a bike

and to be honest. i doubt i will EVER own a bike that has an extended swingarm, defeats my purpose of a bike[/quote]

that chrome out look been played out just my 2 cents

powder coated black > chrome

i dont mind the wheels on his bike, but that being said id rather have gold wheels

the gsxr the guy wants to trade me 07 gsxr 750.

http://shutter06.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/15/005/73/FF/83/7F/Sek1-yfN2mpMj3rBb6lGytxL-hJiQuRX0258.jpg

i got his number if anybody is interested and we can go from there

^ o so hot

that is hot, i wish I could help ya Will, just dont know whats going on with my house and dad and crap. GLWS. You know it will sell asap come spring.

ttt

great in the snow!

can i test drive your gsxr1k in the snow?
:wink:

with 8k down… you can do w/e you want with it… haha

bumping

I cant believe this thing hasnt sold yet!!! its so beautiful and such a good price. If it wasnt winter in western Ny it would have been gone a long time ago.

i just dont wanna move two bikes to the south… id rather have the cash to go toward a down payment on a new car, rather than inhibit my loan due to increased debt… i have no need to own 2 liter bikes at this point in my life

i seriously dont know how u still have this :wtf:

with 6500 down u can test drive my gsxr600 in the snow

repost, lol

hahaha… why cant it be 70 and sunny out right now?

spring is on its way…

Got a job in buffalo… So… I’m staying here for the time being… most likely going to pic up something AWD when this is sold, or maybe ill just take the hit and trade it in on something AWD…

7600 if somebody is interested… bike is ready for summer…