FS: 2005 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (Yellow and Black) *MORE PICS*

[quote=“Willybeen,post:80,topic:32203"”]

bump for the beginner crowd?!?!

[/quote]

lol

you might be holding onto this all winter dude, now’s a tough time to sell obv.

current mileage and current asking price?

i think 6500 miles… make me an offer…my target price is ~8 come summer… i understand with the time of year its a bad time to sell… and i know how much i owe on it. i may ride it tonight to bubble tea, if i do ill have the exact mileage, but for the past month and a half atleast it sat underneath a cover and thats where it still is sitting

6377 miles… when i parked it to take pics and i dont think i road it since… so should be around 6400 miles max

did you try any other places?

if i was capable of commandeering a liter bike and i had a large sum of money and didn’t have a financial nazi for a gf, i would buy this or a repsol edition 1000RR. if you don’t have those 3 problems i have, you should buy this bike.

yea the bike is on wnysr, wera, r6messagenet, stuntlife, sportbikes.net, zx-10r.net, and craigslist… tough time to sell a bike i guess…

repsols are gorgeous, honda makes a great bike

Just hold onto it, and let me ride it next spring…whenever i want…and keep it at my house…and not ask me to use or see it ever.

thats fair.

Dan Kraft is a pansy.

bump cuz i tried to bump this from town bmw today and it timed out… o well

liter bike crew sign in… or sign up :wink:

jkucz28… :wink:

If it was red and black, I would bite.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=139456&highlight=1000+plastics :wink: lol

http://www.gixxer.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1822&cat=28 or blue/white for 1050… shipped :wink: lol… we can wheel n deal on the price a bit lol… :wink:

im fairly reasonable with pricing… trying to save for a new project and dont want to bring 2 bikes south with me… somebody? anybody?

I’ll touch your butt and give you $12 for it.

[quote=“93z24,post:93,topic:32203"”]

I’ll touch your butt and give you $12 for it.

[/quote]

i dont know how i didnt see that before lol… anyway… i rode the bike yesterday… started right up after not riding it for about a month to 2 months… ran very well… got washed… prepped for winter… then got covered…

if anybodies interested PM me or email me…

Did you ever try ebay? My bike sold on there with a quickness…

nah… i didnt… i was going to but it was late in the season and school was starting, i just wanted to ditch it locally… it can sit in storage till summer if there isnt much interest…

but thanks dude. im jealous of ur f4i… kinda wish i did that with my 636 instead of buying the gsxr

I hear ya…I’d toss it up for sale again in Spring and if not just hit up ebay. I’m tellin ya all my stuff sells on there for a good price. Shipping it was cake too.

And yea the f4i is too much fun. When your gsxr sells pick one up cheap or another 636 :smiley:

somebody offered me a trade for a 2007 GSXR 750… would there be more interest in that? i have NO details on the trade yet, but ill let you know when i find it… price would be similar

:headbang:give me $4,500 and your bike
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35997

hahahahahahaha