FS: 2005 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (Yellow and Black) *MORE PICS*

Will, just ebay the damn thing u can use my s/n if u want…do it next month when the weather breaks

I dont like the idea of ebay, we’ll see what happens this month… im going out of town…

BTW… pms replied

seriously try ebay you will have it sold in about a week or so. Maybe not so much from a private buyer, but most likely from a small dealer. They are always looking for newer bikes in mint condition for resale.

I sold mine the week I listed it to a guy in south carolina…shit was cake, just ebay it

if someone would buy my truck this would be sold

somebody buy his truck … lol… i saw a ton of bikes when i was in florida last week… :(… i need summer to arrive here stat

reasonable offers… I have some things id like to buy for the house/job/other bike, and this is inhibiting it. I think its going in the buffalo news later this week, once the weather hits 60 again

someone buy this, will needs to pay for my hooker addiction!

GLWS will…i would def try ebay if nothing else falls into place

Bump, never wheelied.

:lolsign:

ugh, I sold my 600 last year and now all my friends bought bikes and I’m thinking about buying one just for this summer and flipping it at the end of the year… this one is soo hot.

seriously… i may have done 30 wheelies on this bike… as opposed to 30 every hour on the other bikes i’ve owned… thats not a joke either… AND the previous 2 owners of this bike, rest assured, they NEVER did wheelies on it, or any of their bikes for that matter :lol:

dooo it… :slight_smile: then we can finally ride this season

i want this this soooo bad
glws

this bike rules. I almost traded the 636 for a literbike after i rode it that one night!!!

will I offer you 3 dollars and one Jay Wonch. What say you? I don’t mean to low ball you with Jay Wonch but if that is not acceptable I will throw in one Jam as well. Surely, they won’t mind.

bump fora hot bike, i love the black/yellow color. gimme your tank pad!

:picard:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/FailCat.gif

^ LOL oh boy all that harassment from the 87 build up thread is comming back around

PS buy will’s bike its sexy… I can’t even imagine a litre bike like this, my 750 feels retarded fast :lol:

lol… i already have all the jay wonch i can handle… Jam on the other hand, welll ill have to think about it…

Yea, I wonder what ever happened to ken, he kinda fell off the face of nyspeed now that hes all grown up… I think he could really use a bike at this point… especially with the weather starting to break…

I wanna swap with the 750 one day… you can ride the 10r if youd like, I never ridden a newer 750.

How are you liking it thus far? how many miles have you put on it?

sure you dont wanna trade straight up for the Z once i get it up and running?

i’ve said it a few times already in this thread, but i need to say it again…i LOVE the black/yellow paint scheme…ugh…