FS 240sx sr-20det swap feeler

side mount???

yea its pretty much a stock swap, the clutch is def a plus. is he not running a bov? not that its that big of a deal unless hes got the boost turned up alot. whats he have the manual boost controller set to? and does it spike at all? wat kind of fuel pump is he running?

he has never turned it up more then 2psi above stock, yes its a side mount and everything else is stock …i believe he just replaced the coil packs

ask him if he would possibly be interested in a turbo del sol

Bump for this car, hope he sells it

siiiiiq. i hope you are talking about jay.

i am, but i dont think jay knows. haha

fsck that. we’ll sell his car for him. he doesn’t need to know.

thats kinda what i’m doing is the 240 gets sold he can buy the 328is

sleeper

He should sell the motor then sell the shell to newman then buy my bimmer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Run it by him renzo

sell ME the sr20det

How much you willing to offer for it… I can throw it by him and see what he says

I’d say $850 (at lowest) dependent on what else he’s willing to part with. (ECU, wire harness, …etc)

hahaha dude he isn’t spliting up the car ever period if you buy it you can do what you’d like with it. The stage 3 clutch in the engine/tranny is worth 400 alone lol if anything i’ll buy this car and make it my winter beater

hey man, he asked for an offer, I supplied it. He doesn’ like it, that’s his decision.

Ultradriver10000 knows this kid better than me so his word prolly stands against mine. Offer up on the whole car and see where it goes.

and he would be stupid to take anything under liek 3500

LMAO I dont know if this is a repost or not but when I went to watch the video under the pictures in the thread I came across this one too http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=865109718

haha 850!