FS: 87 supra never seen winter : ONLY 5hrs left

posting for a friend from high school…link to ebay auction, speaks for itself. meticulously maintained, but something happened and he thinks he fried a piston. figured someone on here may want to snag this up and fix it for a really mint oldschool supra

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200052722024&rd=1,1

An Inline 6 failing with 85,000 miles? Bad Piston? I doubt it…

Goddamn thats awesome

my money is blown Headgasket.
the 7mge is know for HG issues.

mmm watery oil probibly did in the motor

It has a 5mge (I6 2.8l) but hard to believe it got a fried piston or bhg since those engines are bulletproof and easily reach 300k if properly maintained and not beaten to hell.
I emailed him about a week ago but never got a response from him.

it really is a nice car, i havent checked it out in quite some time, but when we used to hang out alot more he used to let me drive it all the time…it was a really comfortable car to drive and i really enjoyed driving it. he would have kept it had something not gone wrong with the motor. if anyone is seriously interested ill get ahold of him and ask if it is ok with him to give out his number

almost bought an '89 turbo last year and man it was an absolute blast to drive, especially when you can switch it over to sport driving tightened right up

good candidate for an rb swap, but i’m set on the bimmer