FS: 89 Bedlined Silvia conversion

Solid car, one of a kind. 1898 240sx coupe. black top sr20det engine (t25) and supporting. Ryno lined/truck bed lined silvia. Full megen suspension set up(fully adjustable), 300zx brakes(slotted rotors), SAFC, supporting gauges, sibon carbon hood, sparco seat. The upgrades are endless. Dont want to blab out everything done to it, if your interested simply come check it out, its pretty spotless, never seen snow, never in any accidents, chassy is dime mint. Rather you call than email, if i dont answer text me. 416 728 4734. Serious buyers only please.

Asking $9000 obo.

sick car but what does Ryno lined/truck bed lined mean?

I think it means he painted it with truck bed liner

he probably covered the car with truck bedlinner so it doesnt rust i use to always cover my frame rails,floor with it

am i the only one who read the title and expected a convertible?

GLWS.

I think it means conveted into a silvia

Didnt paint the car with bedliner because of this reason, thanks tho, i painted it with bedliner because thats just what i wanted to paint my car with.

That car looks like it was built right and looks awesome.

You’ll have a lot more of a response if you post a much more detailed ad.

Ie, history, full mod list, etc. People like to know why they’re shelling out 9G’s for a car.

No need to take offense to this post. There is nothing but positive feedback here.

Seriously, more info means way more interest.

I thought this was an 1989 Bedlined Silvia conversion, not an 1898 one!

Man you’re giving a 111 year old car away for $9,000. Does it still run well?

Was that comment really necessary? Wow your so funny, you obviously have no interest
in the car. So just bump the car or shut up.

Bump for my old car :slight_smile: and a good seller

by the way everyone, if their is any interest in the car, i made another thread called “89 rynolined SIL40”, the price is dropped to 7700, i actually made a typo, i meant to put an 8 instead of a 9. Theirs alot more info their and more pics. Thanks for the support and criticisms i appreciate, accept for that sarcastic one lol.

gregs car is mint. I have been in his old car when it had this motor and it pulled hard. Saw his coupe as he was doing the swap. well built car and wicked guy buy it now.

Ah, saw this car while I was on the 400 North a couple weeks ago, looked minty, apparently it wasn’t an S13 with pop-ups as I thought it was :). Nice car!