FS: 89 sr20det hatch

can send pics of under body to ur emails if interested…

8 grand for what appears to be stock!

^hahaha thats the first thing i thought… 8 grand for a stock looking sr’d 240 with gay seats and steering wheel lolstill

car looks clean… but still, stock suspension, stock exhaust and not even enough effort to take an engine shot or list anything about the car

Ractive seats are worth 3k though

Worth more with the matching steering wheel and harness’s

maybe there is floor matts too… you can never be too complete

^Oh shit thats right. Prolly has a light up ractive cig lighter too.

Everybody seems to think they can get their money back off of paint.

id give him 2000 if there is actually an sr under that hood. i mean who puts an sr but leaves stock everything else minus interior???

^a honda fan boy. The interiors prolly painted to match aswell. Car if clean with the sr is worth 3k max and thats being generous.

^ But you wanted 2 for you’re tore apart bare chassis at one point?

I wanted 2 for a front end less running clean coupe and it was priced 500 higher then what i wanted as most do. how ever to price a stock hatch with an sr and ricer interior for 8 grand seems a little outragous

Saw this car last year before it was swapped. The paints clean and nice, the rear frame… notso much.

There better be a brick of cocaine in the back for that price.

^ bahahahaha… now would he tell us that though?

If someones about to buy this for 8, call me and ill sell you my blacktop 240 for way less :slight_smile:
Thread jacked. What!?!?!?

i lol’d when he said 8k

isn’t there some one else selling a black single cam with rims and leather for 9k lmao… if the car is clean id say its worth 3500-4000. A clean 240 on here sells for 2000 at least sr + install add another 2k

glad to see that the price bothers so many of you… keep up the thread rape lmao

Until you see that car in person I think you need to stfu…