FS: '91 Taurus SHO- Black/Black

Its a little bit of both. The money is a cushion for the summer and my trek to the city, as I plan on doing some extensive travel this summer and then of course the down payment on housing. My father has told me I can store the car in our garage (which is where its spent most of its life, similar to my '94) but if I am not there, I don’t want to burden them with not being able to use the garage as besides my car we only have our snowmobiles in there. I could see myself getting it stored somewhere, but if something were to happen to it I wouldn’t be able to make my way down here to see the damage. Rather than be a burden, and have another worry, I’d rather free myself of the whole automobile scene for a while. Its been fun, but I’ve moved on in the recent months and lost all interest.

The reason I posted to SHOForum first was because I knew if I tossed it back into the community, it would be well cared for. I trust any individual would do the same on here.

Bump :<

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/antbrdwar/100_0508.jpg

wow

Beautiful car. best of luck with sale, bet it’ll make someone very happy :slight_smile:

(i wish i had bought that white 64K 5spd w/sunroof and 60K done 3yrs ago that BigRonsAudi’s father was selling for 4500… grr)

Man I wish I had 2.5k laying around. I want another one. :frowning: free bump

Bumpsizzle. The price isn’t firm…

i see an old sled in the background nice car btw

holy crap this car is clean :tup: man. GLWS

Free Bump

Bringing it back… Looking for $3,000 OBO.